26

Jeongin iz baby and that's on PERIOD. (he's also my bias)

┉┉

Day of the school's festival.

Every students gathered around their own group, preparing for the upcoming show they're presenting. Some students were busy building food stands, some other were trying out the stage by themselves. The teacher? Too busy to lend a hand since they have to update their Instagram story, though everyone's certain that no one's going to see it anyway.

Straight Kids were all cramped inside the small restroom with another 21 members of Nipple Coming Tonight (NCT). Whoever walked inside the restroom should be able to identify which member belongs to which group because of the contrast. NCT members wore the same black clothing but with different styles depending on each member. In contrary to NCT, Straight Kids' members wore vibrant clothing, matched with colorful wigs.

Chan wore a Kangaroo onesie, representing the character 'Kanga' from Winnie the Pooh. Woojin was dressing as Grizzly from We Bear Bears. Jeongin wore all pink clothing as he was roleplaying Princess Bubblegum. Minho wore a turquoise pigtails and intricate costume—being the Hatsune Miku he was, whereas Jisung was portraying Sandy Cheeks with his space suit and purple bikini inside. Seungmin dressed as Sailor Moon, whereas Hyunjin as Sailor Moon's love interest: Tuxedo Mask. Changbin became the infamous anime crush: Levi Ackerman, although he was planning to be a Titan and unfortunately switched characters so it won't be too vulgar. Lastly, we have Felix Lee... dressing as Kanye West like he promised to do. (if you're not familiar with the cartoon/anime characters, feel free to look on the internet)

"Are you going to took off your astronaut clothes and show off your bikini at the end of the performance?" Felix peeked through Jisung's helmet in the most platonic way as possible. "Believe me, the audience will go cray cray when your boyfie will be jell-o jelly."

"No fucking way, Kanye." Jisung covered Felix's eyes as he received multiple questioning glare from the thick thigh's Hatsune Miku.

"Listen up, Kardashians! Let's do our final practice on the stage," Chan ordered the boys to go up. NCT had just finished their stage try out, so now they could try out the stage too.

Each NCT and Straight Kids member high-fived each other's faces in enjoyment. Perhaps the two groups had formed some sort of tough love relationship. Despite all the spirit to slap all faces, NCT went all soft and motherly when they were met with Jeongin's pink hair. Life is not fair, it will never be. No matter how hard Jisung tried to be a nice person, his position would eventually got beaten out to the bottom by the actual God, Jeongin himself. Ariana Grande said that God is a woman, but in this Alternate Universe, God is Yang Jeongin.

When Jisung was climbing up the stairs to reach the stage, he accidentally bumped to one of NCT's member.

"Watch where you're going, Space Guy!" The guy who Jisung identified as Park Jisung winced in pain as he bumped Jisung's helmet.

Jisung didn't want to lose to another Jisung. "You! Watch your step, would you? I bet you don't receive vaccination when you were younger," He teased the younger with a smug adhered to his face.

"Uh, what?" Park Jisung was beyond confused.

"Yo, Lee Taeyong!" Han Jisung called, waving at NCT's leader with a fake smile on his face. Not understanding the situation he's in, Taeyong asked the typical "What" question to him.