43

Winter has come. Jisung hasn't. It's not like he's undergoing sexual intercourse or something.

Jisung immediately noticed the new season as he opened his bedroom's curtain, revealing the exact scenery he's been thinking since the beginning of the month.

It's evidently bright outside, though it's quite difficult to see what's going on outside of his mansion with fogs blurring the splendor of today's sky, along with having dried mucus on his eyes after just waking up by the sound of various Christmas songs from Bambam's Playlist playing right outside of his bedroom. Typical Bambam's December behavior.

Jisung sought nothing but a serene morning without being intruded as always before sinning for the rest of the day. At least he could stretch his body like a cat peacefully, yet Bambam's Playlist was starting to get on his nerves.

Not like he hates Christmas song or Christmas in general, Jisung was only intrigued by the same song playing over and over again every December like a broken radio. He completely understood the term of 'seasonal music'. However, there are many great songs to choose, yet everyone always go with the exact same song called All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey as though it's the only available song in December.

All Jisung wanted for Christmas was anything but that song.

He briefly checked all messages to see whether there is something important or not. Nothing much, though. He could only find a message from Felix, saying "I had a wet dream" three hours prior. Nothing peculiar to be honest.

Jisung was ready to drop kick Bambam on the arse upon hearing Mariah Carey's voice going louder and louder each second. Honestly, if the real Mariah Carey walked into his room then got kicked by Jisung, he would unquestionably be in big trouble.

He positioned himself in front of the door; fists clenched, legs slightly parted, eyes fixated. He was feeling on top of his game.

Once the door opened, he drop kicked his opponent with his stable posture. That single kick made the victim escape a screeching sound as he writhed in pain.

"THAT'S FOR RUINING DECEMBER, YOU FUCKING DABDAB!" he yelled, his voice was still hoarse due to dehydration.

"Somebody said Dabdab?" Bambam peeked inside Jisung's bedroom with his brand new maid outfit.

Shit.

"Why would you do that?!" said the poor boy who go kicked by Jisung.

"Minho hyung? Wait what?" His head ached so much for mistaking Minho as Bambam. He puffed his cheeks, trying to compose himself. "Who allowed you to go in?"

"Me!" Bambam raised his hand then continued lip-syncing to his favorite Christmas jam.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, FIX YOUR FUCKING PLAYLIST! CAN'T YOU SEE MY PAIN?"

"Jeez, okay. Go take a chill pill." Bambam changed the song from All I Want For Christmas is You to Oh Holy Night which happened to be another overplayed song.

Jisung couldn't bear the pain anymore, hence he kicked Bambam and slammed the door, hoping Jeongin would give him forgiveness for every sins he had committed that morning and for the rest of the day.

He helped Minho standing up. Apparently, he had a severe butt pain due to Jisung's amazing kick. Minho was probably numb at this point forward. Jisung felt horrible for letting his foot and the floor to take Minho's virginity so carelessly.

"I'm so sorry." He went down to his knees to show his remorse toward the elder.

Minho caressed the pain in his butt. "Since when are you so good at kicking people? Who thought you those moves?" he asked, nonchalant as ever.