44

The journey from Straight Kids' base camp to their so-called field trip site went surprisingly smooth. Chan purposely rented a large car in a view of the fact that his beloved underclassmen would result in bloodshed which could be a nuisance for Jiwoo who's in charge of maintaining everyone's lives by driving the car.

Notwithstanding the fact that they had a riot because of their clashing personal tastes, such as; the proper sequence of preparing cereal, their preference of choosing movie genre, etcetera. Basically, they changed topic every second until someone made an argument, then the opposing side would quote something from Shakespeare before somebody else abruptly changed the topic.

The cycle of argumentation continued to heated up for God knows how long. Seungmin was the first sane individual who managed to calm their tits down.

In attempt of taming seven mad dogs, he proceeded to tell a long ass story about a pedophile named Dick Thunder who befriends a thirty years old stalker, so that the pedophile can snatch his friend's prepubescent daughter away.

The story was so nerve-wracking, somehow they turned silent as Seungmin narrated the story. Walmart, though, was sleeping peacefully while dreaming about killing her classmates who used to bully her because of her peculiar name.

Walmart used to hate her name either. She thought it's a stupid name as she blamed her parents, assuming that they're drunk for naming her that way, although she never listened to what they had to say.

However one day, she tried to talk things through with her parents nicely without causing cold-blooded massacre. She admitted it was the best decision she had ever made.

"Dad," she called her dad, gently pulling the edge of his sleeve. "Why is my sister's name is Rose?"

Kneeling down to Walmart's level, he answered, "Because your mother likes roses."

"Oh, okay." She nodded, now knowing her parents' method of naming their children. "Thanks, Dad!"

"No problem, Walmart."

Back to the car, we have Seungmin hypnotizing the kids with stories without them realizing that they've had already arrived at their destined location: a promising small cottage that could fit up until ten people. Meanwhile, there were eleven of them, which didn't matter because they could just easily escort one person out using the method of rock, paper, scissor.

Chan stood before them. "Okay, room arrangement!"

"Oh, look! Crispy is acting like a teacher, an annoying one," Changbin hissed, rolling his eyes. Again, he was being salty towards their oldest friend.

Chan ignored him. "I first didn't want to pair any of you with your partner. However, if I didn't, you guys would cause a riot. Then, a thought about putting you in a room with your best friend, but soon discarded that idea just by thinking of Felix and Jisung's pterodactyl screeches whenever they're alone together—"

"Just go straight to the point! I mean, gay to the point," Changbin interrupted.

At this point, Chan almost had the urge to stab Changbin. Key word: almost.

"In conclusion, I'm sharing a room with Jiwoo because he's the only sane human in this household. Then the girls are sharing a room together. ChangLix and MinSung will share the biggest room together, and finally Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin together. Any objection?"

"Nope." They all shook their head in unison. Chan smiled happily then unlocked the door for them to enter.

With that, they settled themselves in each rooms while the girls were busy helping Jiwoo on preparing lunch. Straight Kids are very fortunate to have them. Those three didn't belong to Straight Kids, they only shared the same religion. However, they were doomed without them, especially the domestic college boy, Jiwoo.