3

V from BTS, N from VIXX, L from Infinite, Q from The Boyz, Y from Golden Child, and U from ONF should make a group together. The group name would be Alphabet Gods.

┉┉

"You're fucking kidding me," Jisung dramatically gasped.

Mr. Cha gulped nervously. "It was an accident. I got excited and gave him your address." He then placed Elizabeth the 3rd next to Jisung because he was tired of playing with the cat.

"You said that he's coming in five minutes, right? That's crazy, I ha-"

"Five seconds, not five minutes."

Jisung's mind was blown. He was in the middle of unboxing his brand new iPhone when he heard a familiar voice.

"Mr. Cha, a hot guy who addressed himself as Lee Minho is in front of the mansion with three cats." Jisung could hear one of his maids, Bambam, speaking from the outside.

Mr. Cha nodded. "Let him in."

"I already let him in. He's on the way to Mr. Han Junior's room." Bambam opened the door to Jisung's room. Mr. Cha literally face-palmed his godlike forehead.

"What is personal space..." Jisung muttered.

Bambam let out a saucy laugh. "Honey, there's no such thing as personal space when you're the son of Jumin Han. Let us have a good time without big boss." Bambam threw a package to Jisung's groin. "Your Mamamoo's album has arrived." Jisung winced in pain, whereas Bambam casually danced to Starry Night and left the room.

It was painfully silent after Bambam left the room until someone decided to break the silence. "You guys know that I've been standing here for a good eleven point twenty-five seconds." That someone was indeed Minho.

"Why don't you sit next to Jisung, I'll bring you guys a glass of water so no one's getting fucked." Mr. Cha proceeded to left the room, leaving Jisung and Minho alone with the cats.

Jisung was only wearing his boxers and Adidas flip flops. (what a great sense of fashion) Noticing Minho's awkward behavior, Jisung took the hint then went inside the bathroom, cheeks flushed redder than Hellevator's MV.

Jisung hated himself for dressing so embarrassingly. He was a lazy teenage dude. He would spend his days wearing nothing and all the house workers were no longer surprised. Being exposed was the definition of his life.

Jisung must admit that Minho's a whole ass snack. Unfortunately, Jisung couldn't maintain his sanity and kept embarrassing himself in front of the cat whisperer.

After contemplating his life decisions, Jisung went back to check on Minho, fully dressed. Now wearing his usual Gucci pair of clothing. Minho could only frowned in jealousy.