16

Before the Starbucks incident...

"I'm most definitely not gay."

"Yes, you are." A voice from behind stunned the lonely ass Minho. Minho turned his head only to find a rather good looking-muscular man-or boy.

Minho thought that spending a time to himself was all that's needed to convince himself regarding of his sexuality. In fact, he's been doing that for almost an hour.

"Hey, have you been spying on me?" The muscular guy sit next to Minho. "You look familiar but I can't point out the name... my mind is filled with Jisung, it's excruciating."

"I'm Wonho, the same guy who helped your boyfriend the other day alongside with Woojin and his girlfriend." He landed his muscular arm behind Minho's back. (*cough* chapter 6 *cough*)

Minho yelped upon feeling Wonho's arm behind him. "Okay, Wonho. What do you know about us? He's not even my boyfriend."

"Yet," Wonho finished Minho's already finished statement, causing him to choke on air. Being the male protagonist he is, Wonho was fast to react, he helped Minho going through his choking incident.

Feeling awkward, Minho dialed Chunhua.

"Aye, Tell me your location! I wanna follow you." Then he hung up. Without saying his farewell, Minho sprinted his legs and left Wonho all by himself, feeling insecure somehow.

┉┉

"Are you sure about this? I'm just gonna buy another skirt, restocking my milk, and probably drink coffee on the way home. I don't really need a helping hand. I've done this almost every month," Chunhua assured him, handing her credit card to the cashier.

Minho continued his conspiracy theory, "If I'm actually gay, wouldn't it be wrong to date you in the first place? I can convince you that my feelings back then were genuine."

"Thanks," she thanked the cashier, Minho took her shopping bag. "You can be bisexual or pansexual. There's no limitation about what kind of person floats your boat."

They continued their shopping. Minho continuously stumbled on a random person, earning a furious glare from the person he stumbled on. Chunhua on the other hand, wouldn't stop gushing over the handsome Starbucks new employee. The way he smiled to the customers. The way he laugh nervously whenever he's handling a crazy customer and their tricky order. The way his messy brown hair danced in every movement. He was lavished with allurement. Minho was starting to realize his ex's strange behavior.

"Don't tell me you're into the brown head." Minho rolled his eyes. That's when Chunhua pulled his hand, dragging him to Starbucks with force.

Chunhua couldn't control her breath. "Minho, he's so hot. We should make the longest, most difficult order to waste time." Minho was about to interject when Chunhua was already screaming a not so appealing order with a satisfied smirk.

"Two exact venti salted caramel Mocha Frappucino with five pumps of frap roast, four pumps of caramel sauce, four pumps of caramel syrup, three pumps of mocha, three pumps of toffee nut syrup, double blended with extra whipped cream, please. Don't rush it, make it so scrumptious and mouthwatering." Minho cringed hearing the order but stayed silent nevertheless.