49

Special Chapter: ChangLix Edition.

"Christopherina-chan?"

Felix went silent for a second. His fingers casually twirled around his favorite purple Jetstream. "Bro, are you with Chan-hyung?"

Jisung sounded semi-pissed. "Isn't this suppose to be a family holiday? Why's there a kangaroo?" He's clearly speaking to another person. "Sorry, Bro. I was planning to spend my time talking to you before take off and suddenly but mood drops ever since this wildlife showed up."

Felix chuckled. "It's okay, Bro. Talk to me whenever you feel like it. My freckles and my dick are always ready to cancel a bitch."

"Thanks," he said. "Love you, but no homo. Bye!"

"Bye!" Felix chuckled, ending the call, then proceeded his Studio Ghibli marathon alone in his house.

Felix was having the time of his life with his parents absence due to his neighbors marriage. At first, he was far beyond the word 'happy' because he was also invited to the wedding. However, with years of experience, he somehow managed to run away without leaving a trace. Although he only went home, no one suspected that idea for no reason.

It's been hours since Felix called Jisung and he hadn't move one bit from his couch. Caramel pop corn on his lap, iced lemon tea on his side—near his Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book, several different bags of chips on the table in front of him, cheese sticks scattering around the couch, and Grave of the Fireflies playing on his large television. Although Felix had prepared everything he could and should have needed, he felt like he was missing something very important.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath as the scene grew more and more depressing.

He forgot to bring the tissues.

He was thinking about pausing the movie to grab the tissues, but then quickly discarded the idea. First, he didn't want to ruin the atmosphere the movie had created. Second, he's out of tissues. There's no way he's willing to buy tissues at this point, no way. It's too risky. Therefore, his last option was to bear what's bearable and ignore the unbearable. It wasn't easy, yet he managed to pull it through.

Of course, his face looked swollen due to excessive amount of emotional roller-coaster the movie had given him.

"No more slushies." The Australian immediately turned off his television for his own good.

Less depressy, more progressy, or so he mentally declared.

He tried to clean the house, but his tears wouldn't stop flooding the carpet. He tried to do push ups, but his limbs failed him. He tried watching funny videos, but the scene from Grave of the Fireflies was all that he could see. He even tried blinking properly, yet only tears fell. At this stage, Felix realized that he wouldn't be the same Felix anymore.

His last option was to eat. He knew how bad stress eating is, but he didn't have a choice. The boy had eaten so many snacks during the movie marathon, meaning that the fridge was his last window of opportunity.

Unfortunately, no food was seen. It was nothing but a futile effort.

"I hate it when I open the fridge and realize I'm the only snack at home," he complained before shutting the fridge a little too melodramatically.