15

Jisung would have skipped school if Felix's didn't say all those encouraging words. Despite the fact that his secret has been spilled, Jisung stayed confident so that people wouldn't make fun of him. Jisung is a role model. Be like Jisung.

On the other hand, Minho was a hot mess. Chunhua had invited him to her daily meditation practice. However, the boy seemed to not being able to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state as he should've been.

"It doesn't matter if he likes me or not," Jisung said, correcting his mismatched buttons to its collective order. "I am no longer holding this burden in my heart. I'm a free spirit."

Jisung breathed in and out calmly. He had arrived at school but decided to stay inside the restroom due to his own clothing difficulty.

At this moment, the sound of uneven footsteps alongside with chatty problematic teenagers were loud enough for him to tell that it's about time to go inside his classroom.

Here goes nothing, or so his mind said.

The moment he stepped his foot outside the dim restroom, he could already spot a familiar blue skirt nearby. That girl Chunhua always wears blue skirt with slightly different blueish schemes and style, paired with a simple white shoulder knit top; giving out the fancy ladylike vibes.

He wanted to approach the girl but he stopped in process upon noticing his friend next to her. Oh yes, that friend was no other than the infamous Lee Minho.

Minho and Chunhua seemed to be pretty close, though Jisung just figured out that they're ex lovers, judging on Minho's brand new iPhone.

Somewhere inside of him, there's a broken boy. He's so naïve and easily broken, he even lost his self confidence that he had built in a mill second. His mind flew so far, he was filled with bold assumptions. The thought of them getting back together, whereas he had just confessed his feelings (Chan did it actually) is such an unwanted scenario yet to be executed.

How awkward it would be for the two of them now.

With his head hung low, Jisung walked his foot into the classroom, still pretending to be alright, so he wouldn't be a burden to his best friend any longer. Though he will never be a burden to Felix.

Jisung must admit that he started to take a liking of Chunhua for her down to earth personality, but he couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous upon realizing that the foreigner had been in a relationship with Minho, his Minho.

Okay, I'll just have to pretend I didn't see them, he convinced himself.

"Hey bro, how's your puffy fluffy?" Felix asked, landing his butt on the seat next to him.

Jisung was a bad actor, so he decided to quit the faulty acting and be a crybaby he is. "Bro, I saw my poopoo and his ex together! I'm doomed." First, it's Puffy Fluffy and now it's Poopoo. Thankfully they speak the same language of sarcasm.

Felix pulled his hair in a dramatic way as possible. "Shit, you are doomed."

"That's not helping actually."

"I may not be able to help." Felix whistled to Seungmin's direction and continued, "but he may be the one possessed with that ability." Seungmin nodded with a sneaky grin plastered on his face. Seungmin handed Jisung a thick ass book.