27

For Straight Kids, the performance went on in a flash. Well, it's indeed a mere three minutes performance. Even so, the three minutes long performance had left a big impact on everybody. Ever since the festival thingy had come to an end, the principal could confirm that many outsiders were interested upon joining the school, especially when they were told that there's an elite organization which included and glorified Yang Jeongin. Fox Army registration had never been so overfilled before.

Chan was beyond proud with his members. Despite all the conflicts they had gone through, the group somehow managed to overcome any sort of complications coming towards them. They're superior.

It was Sunday and the weather was exactly like the day: sunny day which was perfect for a weekend date. Summer had almost come to an end, thus today was probably to be the last sunny hot Sunday before autumn strikes in. Everyone was aware with the seasonal change including Chan, therefore he wanted to make this moment precious by taking Straight Kids gang to an amusement park. He paid all nine tickets for the sake of gratitude.

Jisung and Chan wore the same pair of Louis Vuitton Black Monogram Velour Jacket and Roberto Cavalli Green Gold trousers to Minho's dissatisfaction. Even Jisung and Chan were surprised with their matching outfit. The others wore less expensive clothing but with more patterns. Together, they resembled an over-decorated birthday cake with their embroidered trousers. All except for Changbin and his all dark vibes from within and without.

"Here's your ticket," said the cashier girl. She handed Chan nine tickets for all the rides.

"Alright, let's hop on the roller-coaster straight away!" Felix grabbed the tickets then yeet his way to the roller-coaster section. He could hear his friends' annoyed tone, yet he pretended to hear the sound of children's choir as he baptists in dominance.

None of them wanted to start their day with a roller-coaster ride, especially Minho who was utterly petrified with the thought of riding so high up with a limited safety equipment. His boyfriend, Jisung noticed Minho's fidgeting fingers and caressed both with his touch.

Jisung stepped forward. "Felix, I love you Bro, but Mr. Thicc Thighs has crippling acrophobia. As much as I like to ride on that shit with my man, I won't be happy to see him throwing up on my face." People said it's bros before hoes. However, Jisung much rather to have both bros and hoes altogether with him on the middle.

Minho almost cried the moment he saw Jisung acknowledged his fear. "It's okay, Sung-ie. My cats told me to face my fears, so I must endure the pain," he defended. Jisung was worried for him whether he forced himself too much, whereas Seungmin was worried about his cats. Either way, Minho convinced them all and followed Felix's footstep.

Felix sighed. "Finally bitches be stopping the drama." The nine of them walked themselves to the roller-coaster hand in hand. All the couples were holding each other's hand, whilst Chan could only stare in jealousy. That's why Jeongin and Woojin were there to cheer him up.

During the whole ride, Minho was too busy crying, although nobody noticed the tears except for Jisung because gravitation pulled away Minho's tears to the blue sky. On the other side, Felix was too hyped, he forced everyone to ride every single thing he encountered, resulting several throw ups in the aftermath for the poor boy Minho.

After the tenth ride, Jisung and Minho decided to stop. The others still followed Felix's order who's literally on drugs. The couple sit on the side with a bottle of water and an Bomb Alaska. Minho had previously brushed his teeth with a new toothbrush that Jisung had given him. Now Jisung didn't have to worry about Minho's disturbing breath anymore.

The amusement park was crowded, yet it felt like there were nobody else there, that they're the only ones remain. Jisung was still trying to calm Minho down. Minho? He was too preoccupied with his own thoughts to the stage where he seemed like he's either high on drugs or just drunk.