4

Jisung avoided Minho after the kiss incident, though it was accidental.

Despite all the Minho related things, Jisung and his assistant have gotten closer to the point that he called him Eunwoo instead of Mr. Cha. He started to treat him like a friend.

Eunwoo seemed to have a soft spot for his young boss and Elizabeth the 3rd.

It was raining cats and dogs outside.
School hours have passed not a long time ago. Jisung and his classmates were packing their bags. Felix was the only one who's busy fiddling his camera, smiling like an idiot.

"Let's go to Hyunjin's house." Hyunjin's ears perked up by hearing his own name.

"What? Why?"

"Cause your house is faraway from mine." Jisung shrugged. To be honest, Jisung just wanted to spend time without Elizabeth the 3rd. Seeing Elizabeth the 3rd everyday just made him feel worst, especially when his father kept calling him just to check on the fur ball.

"That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard." Seungmin smacked Hyunjin's head for his words. He obviously liked Jisung's idea. "Fine."

Seungmin smiled widely. "Baby Innie, are you coming?" Hyunjin scowled at Seungmin. Definitely jealous.

Jeongin nodded after taking a picture of the white board because he's too lazy to write notes.

"Felix, you're coming?" Jisung shook the freckled boy's shoulder.

Felix snapped back to reality. "Yes, I mean no... by that I mean yes. Yes is the final answer." Felix was unmistakably disturbed.

"Bro, you've been staring at your camera for fucking ten minutes." Jisung took Felix's camera, receiving a loud whine from the Australian.

Surprise, bitch. Felix's camera is filled with Minho's classmate pictures. Changbin... that's the name. Jisung was deep in thought. He always do this thing whenever he found his best friend's potential love interest.

"We're gonna talk about this later." He returned the exposed boy's camera and dialed his handsome driver.

However things were different in the upper class. Minho couldn't focus at all throughout the day. He wondered why the Jisung boy was ignoring him. Changbin got worried sick of his seat partner.

"Maybe I'm too poor for his standard, maybe I'm being too wild, maybe he loved snickers more than I do," Minho mumbled under his breath endlessly.

Changbin tapped Minho's palm. "Maybe you're over thinking things."

"I should talk to him properly." Minho then proceeded to leave the already empty classroom, leaving Changbin on his own. Darkness surrounding his all black outfits. Little did he know that someone was watching from afar, secretly taking a picture.

Minho sprinted to Jisung's classroom, but Jisung wasn't there. Everyone has left the classroom. He gave up then decided to go back to check on Changbin.

There he met Felix.

┉┉

"Where the fuck is Yongbok?"

"Language! Jeongin might listen to your bad taste of vocabulary." Seungmin covered Jeongin's ears.

They're all in Jisung's car, except for Felix. Only God knows where he is right now.

"Hyung, I didn't plan to hear him cursing but I hear everything." Jeongin put Seungmin's hands on the right place: Hyunjin's thighs.

Hyunjin smiled so brightly. He and Seungmin hasn't shared a fluffy conversation due to the fact that Seungmin was so attached to Jeongin and Felix kept asking his Seungmin on how to snap a decent picture of an aesthetic creature without getting noticed.