100K SPECIAL B*TCHES!

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐

WARNING
Adult Behavior,
but only a little.

└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┉┉

Jisung wasn't sure himself, yet his eyes fell on his favorite Robloxian High School girl outfit that's buried deep inside his closet. It's a known fact that Jisung owned way too many clothes. That's the reason why he felt like he should wear that cursed Robloxian High School girl outfit to make sure nothing's wasted.

"Sung-ie, we're almost late." He could hear his boyfriend's calling for him from the other side of the wall. Minho's voice caused a panic attack, therefore he rushed and ended up forgetting to wear his shorts.

The blue haired human potato attached his arms to Minho's warm hand while making sure his skirt wouldn't fly. That would be embarrassing.

They entered the car as they went to Straight Kids' upgraded base camp. It's been a while since they last visited that place, they even forgot how far it takes for them to arrive there as well. Thankfully, the car radio was there to accompany their boring journey as they both spent the majority of their time bopping to WAP for the nth time.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me. Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me-"

"Sung-ie, we're here." Minho waved his hand in front of Jisung's face. He let out a chuckle when he noticed Jisung's flustered expression that he's trying so hard to suppress. "You're really good at rapping," the older teased.

Together they exited the car and entered the building that seemed to get bigger every time they came across that place, just like their dicks.

The reason why they didn't bother to visit that cursed place once again was due to Chan's birthday party. Ever since he graduated high school, some high schoolers that were chosen to keep the place neat managed to exceed Chan's expectations, hence the place remained clean and homey.

Straight Kids' base camp had change its function so that Fox Army had a proper place for gatherings. Chan was still the landlord and Jeongin was still the leader, though Seungmin had to select the next manager to make sure the organization stayed strong for the next generation.

They called this place "Foxination Headquarter" which rhymed with the word 'vaccination' because the purpose of vaccination is to help the immune system develop protection from a disease, same goes for Fox Army. The purpose of this religious organization is to help people's spirituality develop protection from all kinds of evils. On the other note, the name is also derived from the word 'foxy' and 'nation' which possessed a hidden meaning that implies the growth of Fox Army to such an extent that its impact would reach the national level. The small old Fox Army was on its way to become South Korea's most prestigious organization.

To be honest, Jisung didn't care much about Chan's stupid birthday party. He had already expected Chan would invite them to his birthday party. The location was also predictable. What he didn't expect was that Chan specifically handpicked Jisung and Minho as his guest speakers. They're literally having a talk show in front of their friends and several other underclassmen and teachers who joined the fandom.