6

Sorry for being inactive. I'm on vacay and I don't really have time to update. I promise that I'll update wayyy more often after holiday~

┉┉

Jisung was a mess.

He's more messed up than The Human Centipede Movie, more messed up than the dark web, more messed up than most people's childhood. He was the messiest human potato ever existed in his opinion.

Maybe not as messed up as Human Centipede.

Let's just say that Jisung was whipped for the cat lover to the fact that he forgot to study for his midterm exam. Even so, he still woke up.

Fortunately his friends were messed up as well. At least he won't be suffering all by himself.

He's now standing lifeless in front of his foggy bathroom mirror, contemplating whether being born was a good idea or not. His skin was bright red due to the hot water that he couldn't controlled.

Oh, right. There's school.

With the help of the maids, Jisung managed to arrive on time with a full stomach. His precious maid, Bambam, thought that it's a good idea to cook lasagna for Jisung's breakfast.

The school was like a battlefield. Everyone went chaotic for no reason. Felix was chill, though. The never-ending chaos ended the moment Mr. D stepped inside the classroom with a handful of papers.

"Good morning class," Mr. D greeted with a sheepish smile.

Nobody replied as usual.

Mr. D perpetually sighed in boredom. "Let's just start the midterm exam. Today's subject is history as you all know... or not." He gave the papers to each students. "This class smells like failure and I smell like regret, so do your best or count on your luck."

Jisung's eyes widened upon hearing the word exam. Jisung exchanged a petrified look to Felix, then Felix exchanged the exact look to Seungmin who sat next to Hyunjin, so they both nodded in response and proceeded the activity over and over again until the whole class was infected, including the teacher.

Everyone's petrified but still tried to finish the exam nevertheless. Jisung on the other hand didn't even think to use his brain. He's filling the answer sheet with made up lyrics instead.

Mr. D stood in the middle of the class. "Okay class, that's all for today. Please pass your paper to the person in front of you now!"

"What the duck, it's only been five minutes," Hyunjin scowled, still passing his paper.

"Time flies, handsome kid. Now it's time for me to escape this hellish place you called school." Mr. D then vanished.

"Fuck you, Mr Dick!"

"Watch your profanity! Baby Jeongin is still here."

The class returned to its chaotic state as usual. Jisung knew very well that he fucked up his test, so he slept on Jeongin's left shoulder for the whole school hour without regret. Besides, Jeongin didn't mind the extra weight. As time goes, Felix scooted towards Jeongin and placed his head on his right shoulder to balance the weight.

School hour passed by faster than usual, unmistakably faster because Jisung spent the whole period sleeping. He would sleep the whole day if Jeongin didn't wake him up.