45

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. In this case, one of Jeongin's bracket fell from his tooth and everyone was looking for that tiny object. Not to mention that Jeongin had multiple mood swings ever since his latest visit to the dentist.

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt, the thought repeated in the fallen bracket's mind like a broken CD.  The bracket stayed still, not even thinking about running away, although the bracket was the one getting hurt. Press F for respect.

"Found it!" Seungmin cheered while picking up the tiny object to the sky. The feeling of achievement rushed through his spine as he lifted the object. Jeongin's tears started falling down when he saw Seungmin walking up to him with his beloved bracket.

Chan had properly dismissed the party before somebody else got hurt. Most of them decided to stay in their rooms, some others were too bored as they switched on the television to watch The Twilight Saga which they would regret later. However, life is already full of regret, so there's nothing wrong to watch a very poorly produced movie.

Jisung and his roommates were busy watching Changbin as he played Doki Doki Literature Club from the moment Minho caught him playing in secret. Jisung, though, had been spacing out ever since Chan told him about his mother being alive somewhere.

"Daddy, where's Mommy?" Jisung peeked his head inside of Jumin's office because he couldn't find his mother.

Jumin put him on his lap. "Jisung, your mom..." he said breathlessly, somehow couldn't seem to finish his sentence.

"My mom what?" Jisung wouldn't let Jumin slide an excuse, he wanted the truth.

However, Jumin was acting suspiciously weird. This was the first time he saw his own father failed to keep his composure. His breath sounded unsteady, he even feared that Jumin had an asthma attack.

Jumin's eyes widened. "I don't know, Jisung. I don't know!" Unbuttoning the first two buttons on his shirt, he let his head fell on the table, basically slamming it harshly. Jisung quickly jumped off his lap to prevent further damage that Jumin might caused.

The little boy had no idea what on earth was happening. Even the sight of his father losing himself scared him so much, he continued to step backwards. His legs were trembling in fear.

The Jumin he knew always have everything under control. The Jumin he knew always have an answer to every question. The Jumin he knew loves his wife more than anything in the world, even Jisung.

For years he managed to overcome Jumin's cold nature because deep inside, he knew that Jumin loves the person he also loves so much: his mother. Nonetheless, his image began to change vividly in this particular moment. Everything he did was contradictory.

It took Jumin a while to compose himself. "Jisung, have you seen Elizabeth the 3rd? I really need her right now."

"Out of all the things you could've said and done, but you still choose that stupid cat? How pathetic." Jisung shot him a glare. His eyes looked dead, not a sparkle was seen, only pure hatred.

"I apologize, you remind me of her—"

"SHUT UP! I don't need you anymore, Jumin Han. Just play with that cat of yours." This was the first time he addressed Jumin with his real name. Coldly he said, "That cat is the spawn of devil."