CHAPTER 15

Chrome's POV

My heart was beating to fast. I was angry. Minerva keeps on taunting me with silly weak attacks and I didn't even move from my spot after Erza left.

"Acting all tough now are we? Then take this!", she chants something then blasts me with her orbs everywhere. I decided to dodge and skip them and attack her physically.

I dashed behind her and kicked her.

"You unmerciful bitch!!", I send myself back to get away from her.

"Even so, winning is always the key! I don't care how unmerciful I will be as long as I keep winning!", She laughed wickedly and sends more beams and explosions at me.

I dodged most of them until I felt that weird aura again. I got caught off guard and her beam hits me in the stomach sending me flying through pillars. "Gah!"

"That's right take more of this!", while still in the air, she hits me with more attacks every side of my body.

"Gah!"

Few minutes of continuous attacks, she stops and let me drop on the ground. "Seems like the winner is me on this battle.", she smirked.

I stood up and spit blood out to the side. "Tch, not yet."

"Why don't we make a deal no?", she grinned.

I looked at her wincing. "That would be?"

"Alright, why don't you let me win hm? Then I won't hurt your precious Sting.", my said with a creepy smile.

I lost it. I rolled my fists so tightly that my nails were digging my skin.

"You wouldn't dare... You're a coward Minerva!That's foul play.", I growled.

"Maybe, but I'm winning.", she chuckled.

This bitch is nuts!

"I'm winning. If it's the last thing I do, Fairy Tail will just have to get Sting and the others before you could lay your dirty hands on them.", I smirked.

Her face shadowed. And her smile was gone. But her expression was more wicked. "Then so be it."

She looks at the Lacrima screen, showing the whole balcony of Fairy Tail. I looked at it and one of her orbs appeared on top of Asuka.

"Asuka!", I screamed and dashed towards Minerva. I hit her with thousand punches and I got caught off guard again by her explosions.

Dammit.

"Giving up so soon? You're no fun.", she said as she blasts me.

"Gaah!", my face. My body, its like I'm getting crushed by a huge planet or something.

A while later after getting beaten by Minerva, I panted. My clothes were ripped. I was coughing up blood and covered with bruises.

Minerva who was unharmed, in a way, stands. Looking down at me. "A fairy who's about to lose her beautiful wings. How marvelous! I should have hurt more of your team mates. Let's see... Oh!", she finds Lucy who was limping on the balcony covered in bandages.

I looked at her with wide eyes and I grind my teeth against each other. My hands trembling not in pain but with anger. "Don't... You... Dare..."

"Fufufu, oh honey, no one can tell a winner what to do...", she raises her hand and summons a huge vortex slowly emerging behind Lucy.

Kill her now...

Said the same voice from earlier. I looked around panting and nervous. Scared.