CHAPTER 24 (PG 13)

Mirajane comes out with two glasses of sake on a tray and served it to the couple. She hands each of them to Sting and then Chrome and walks back into the kitchen while Minerva watches them. "This is sooooo gonna work.", mumbled Minerva.

At the couple's sit, they stared at their drinks for a while and then drank it together. A few gulps of the sake and then both gasp for air and winced at the strong taste of the drink. 

Both of their eyes widen and didn't bother to look at each other. Both had flustered expressions and had trouble breathing. Watching this is very enjoyable. Well, for Mira and Minerva that is.

(Sting, Chrome)

Why am I feeling so hot?

Why do I feel like my head is going to explode?

It feels so weird down there.

It's reacting. Why now? Why am I feeling like this?

Chrome began rubbing her knees together and panted. Sting leans his back on the couch trying to relax but couldn't.

Their eyes opened wide in shock as they realized something.

Did she put aphrodisiac on my drink!?

"Fufufu, Mirajane, look at them. It's reacting!", Minerva giggled menacingly.

"Finally. Those two keep on holding back on each other for quite a while now. It's been bothering me so this is the only idea i had left.", Mira cupped her cheek and smiled in relief. "Sting has been good enough to hold back this long. Now he's gonna get his reward."

Everyone turned their direction to Chrome who was crawling on the ground like the lady from the ring and reached for something. She grabs Lucy's leg and whispered something to her. Lucy's eyes blinked a couple of times and bit her lip. Even her cheeks turned red as Chrome's.

"Mira..... You're gonna pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Chrome as she slowly stood up with her legs trembling. "I know what you did.", she smiled  wickedly. Then her expression changes into a very very flustered one and she turns to Sting. "Sting, I wanna go to bed. I'm- I'm tired."

Sting flinches and slowly stood up too with his legs trembling. "O-Ok."

Eyes were on the couple as they hold hands on their way to their room. Minerva and Mirajane high-fived. Laxus walks over to Mirajane and smirks. "What did you guys do?"

"Oh nothing bad~ Just a little reward for Sting for taking care of our dear Chrome."

Laxus' eyes followed the couple walking up the stairs and turned around to everyone. "Guys.", he said with a loud voice to get everyone's attention. "No one is allowed to go on the third floor. Correct me if I'm wrong Minerva but the third floor is where Sting and Chrome's room right?"

"Yep, you're right. And I know where this is going. Everyone's rooms are in the second floor so that wouldn't be a problem.", Minerva then glares at every each person in the room. "No one is to disturb them. Understood?"

Mirajane joins the glare and stared at every person. "If anyone even dares to do so, they will face punishment from me and darling Minerva.", weird black auras surrounded Minerva and Mirajane as their eyes glowed together with weird huehue sounds giving everybody the creeps.

At the stairs

Sting followed Chrome slowly and watches her stumble left to right on the staircase. Even he was suffering, he didn't really pay attention that much as he knows too that Chrome drank the aphrodisiac. Suddenly Chrome falls on her knees and crawled her way up.