CHAPTER 38

"Fufufu, I envy you. But I am still willing to grant your wish. But everything's not free in life. Ever. Not even saving one's life."

Sting opens his eyes as the noise of the window in Chrome's room cracked. He sits up and sees Chrome wasn't next to him anymore. "Chrome?", he called and didn't answer. "Where are you?"

The door of her room gave a loud bang as Rogue barges into the room covered in dust and had as stern look on his face. "Sting, you have to get up now!", Rogue jumps at Sting and yanks him out of the bed.

"What's going on? Where's Chrome?", Sting began to panic and puts on his furry vest.

"She disappeared out of nowhere but I know she's fine! Come on! Demons are marching towards Magnolia!"

Sting widened his eyes in shock and nodded. The twins went outside and the place was trashed and a mess. Buildings were torn down, dead bodies everywhere. Good thing that at least some civilians were saved.

Natsu and Fairy Tail were fighting off some of the demon soldiers with Sabertooth. 

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!!!"

"Damn! They just keep on coming!!!!"

All of them headed to an empty land with enough space for a battle  ground. From afar, Mardgeer levitated on top of a hoard of demons. Kyoka, Sayla, Silver, Keyes, and the rest of the Nine Demon Gates stood their position. The fairies and sabers stood their ground too and the atmosphere became quiet except for the wind blowing.

"Humans! Are you ready for today is the day that magic will and shall not exist! We shall rise above and bring you little magic insects to the ground!!!", Mardgeer cackled. He shifts his head left to head searching for Chrome and then turns to Sting. "Where is our lady? You think hiding her will stop us? HAH! Think again human peasants!"

Natsu growled and fired his fists. "Don't you call us peasants you bastard!!!!"

All of them prepare themselves to attack but the sight of Silver made Gray froze. "Impossible.", he mumbled.

(Ok so, you guys are gonna have to insert the event battle in the tartaros Arc on this one where Juvia went against Keyes, Gray Vs Silver, Laxus and Gajeel vs Tempesta and The fish dude, Erza and Mirajane vs Sayla and Kyouka, Lucy , Rogue and Sting vs Jackal and Mardgeer)

Jackal cackled and dashes in front of Mardgeer, blocking his way. "The blonde is mine!"

"Bastard... I will never forgive you after what you did to Chrome!", Sting charged first, followed by Rogue, then Erza, then Natsu, then everyone else.

"Die you fucking demons!!!!!", Natsu roared. The exceeds, Happy, Carla, Panterlilly, Frosch and Lector followed their Dragon Slayers and flew in the air. 

Jun wasn't with them apparently. Who knows where he is. No one. It has now began.

Mardgeer cackled and puts his hand forward to command his fellow demons to attack. "Today! It has begun! The Beginning of the End!"

All of them approached each other and fought each other. Every individual had their own opponent and even their own story. They fought for a long time now till most of the fairies and sabers got worn out. This was bad. Really bad.

Still, after a long time, Chrome was never found yet. They were losing one after another. Then a spell wad casted by one of the demons and everyone wad covered in weird substances and turned into a reddish statue. Except for Lucy that is.

Lucy panicked and all of the demons were grinning at her. She sweat-dropped. It was all up to her now.

"What's wrong little girl? Can't do anything without your friends?", Torafusa grinned and raised his hand. "Wave!"