CHAPTER 47

Months passed by, Chrome and Sting became close. As friends that is. They only have less than a month and a half before Vatras comes to see who wins the deal. But the thought of it never cross either Chrome or Sting's mind. They were just enjoying what they were doing. Or you can just say, Sting was just enjoying it. And also, he's already dating Princess Jade two days after the whole incident.

Chrome's POV

Flashback

A framed photograph caught my attention. When I reached for the photograph and brought it to my face, my eyes went wide in shock.

The picture was me being bridal carried by Sting. I had a wedding dress on and he had his groom formal wear. "No.....", was the last thing I said before my head blacked out.

Voices, feelings.... Memories...

 "S-Sting....", she squeaked making Sting gulp all the words down his throat.  

He hugged her tight and backed away, holding her shoulders. "You look beautiful.", he said softly.

She blushes and looks away. "A-Arigato.", she stuttered.

He bend down to her and carry her bridal style. "S-Sting!!!!", she hits Sting's chest with her fists and whined. "Put me down! It's e-embarrassing!"

"We need a picture for this! Someone take one onegai!", Sting  said loudly and grinned.

Some people clapped and awed. Then a guy with googles on his head with golden brown hair appeared with a large lacrima. "I'll do it!!!"

"Sting!!!!", she whined again.

"Say "I love this Girl!" In three, two---"

He fixed their position making her a little bit above him. She was hugging his head blushing looking at the lacrima and he grinned carrying her. Their faces where so close to each other making a lot of people jealous. Maybe.

"One-----"

"I love this girl!!!!!", Sting screamed in joy.

One by one, the memories I had from GMGs returned to me. I felt myself limped side to side and running out of breath. And just when I was about to come back to reality, my head receives a stinging pain as more and more memories push themselves into my brain. 

The night me and Sting became one, my father, the war and----------------------------

"My death and Sting's."

A loud bang of my door snaps me back and when I looked back, it was Lucy, Natsu and Sting.

End of Flashback

After that whole incident, I stayed in bed for a long while. I even kicked out Sting from my room. Because of this, Lucy ended up calling Jun to see what's wrong but he never got an answer out of me. But he did stay with me because I am his partner and bestfriend.

Now, I'm still in bed with Jun sleeping next to me. "You can be so cute sometimes.", I giggled and played with Jun's mohawk-ish hair and rubbed his cat ears. 

"Chrome? You never came out of your room. I brought you something to eat.", like the usual, Lucy enters my room without knocking with a tray of food. She sets the tray on top of my mirror desk and sat on the side of my bed, poking me. "Did something happen?", she says with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Shhh.. Jun's still sleeping. ", I yanked the blankets off of me and sat up slowly to make sure I don't wake Jun, turning my head to Lucy. "Where's the blonde?"