CHAPTER 16

Mystogan's POV

I tried to get up and followed Sting but I was in so much pain that I couldn't move. I decided to come back because of what I saw on the mirror. When Chrome and Minerva were fighting.

Flashback

I sat on my throne watching the GMG on a giant mirror. Again. And FairyTail was winning. I smiled to see that they're winning. Then a battle between Chrome and Minerva started.

I widen my eyes as I see and listen to Minerva black mailing Chrome. I clenched my fist to see that look on HER face.

"Why is this so bothersome?", I asked myself.

Then I see Chrome doing a familiar hand sign. I slammed the edges of my throne and stood up. "No.... Don't do it...."

I read her mouth and to me it looked like.

I'm... Sorry.... Mystogan...

My eyes widen and light came out of the mirror making me shield my eyes and when the light died, the mirror was broken.

"Erza, prepare the teleporter to Earthland!", I ordered.

Erza flinched and clutches her hand to her chest. "W-why!?!?!?"

"Cuz...."

Why would I come back? I mean she's important to me. But I would understand that..... But why.....

My heart beats as the IDEA came to my head. "I'm sorry Erza.... It's because..... I love her."

As I said that straight-forwardly, Erza began to shake but instead of crying, she smiled. "Yes Sir."

Erza Knightwalker's POV

"Yes Sir.", I tried smiling. As I turn around to prepare tears came out. I walked away and rushed to the room where the teleporter was and fell on my knees. "As... L-long that his majesty is happy. I'm also....... H-hap-pt....", i cupped my mouth and whimpered.

I love you Mystogan.....

End of flashback

I feel so guilty about saying that. I thought at first I loved Erza... But it was just a love from a friend and a king. I stirred on my bed and my body hurts.

"Chrome...... Chrome.......", I said and my voice trailed off and everything went black.

Sting's POV

No no no come one faster Sting run faster you fat ass!!!!!

I thought and that actually got me angry at myself. "I'm trying brain I'm trying!!!! Now shut the fuck up!!!!"

I ran and ran to where Chrome was and now I was standing at the same area. I rushed in and saw Chrome. She was kneeling next to Minerva who had her eyes wide.

"Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!", Chrome shrieked and swing her hand to the back and rolled it to fists.

Her hair flew in the air and purple aura surrounded her. "I will end Sting's misery. Fufufufufu~"

I had goosebumps at her laugh. Then she whimpered. "Sting.......", tears strolled down her cheeks. "STING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she raises her fist in the air with a purple orb on it, I ran to her.

"Chrome!", I hugged her from behind and drag her back. "It's ok.", I panted. "It's ok."

"Sting??", she looks back at me. I stood up while hugging her and make her look at me.

"Chrome. I'm alright. See?", I showed her a smile like Natsu-san's.

Her white eyes searched my face. The scar on her face made me bite my lip and both of us panted. "Sting... You're alright? You d-don't hate me?", she whimpered.