CHAPTER 9

Nobodys POV

"That was... Surprisingly amazing but at the same time scary.", said Sting to his team.

"What's wrong with her?", mumbled Rogue as he watches Chrome go.

Sting shakes his head and puts his hands behind his head. "I'm gonna have to find out."

Sting signaled Lucy, across the arena by waving at her and mouthed. "I'm gonna talk to her outside."

She nods and walked to Chrome.

"Oi Chrome, are you ok?", Lucy pokes her guildmate looking worried.

She sighs and crosses her arms. "Is it about Mysto—"

Chrome cuts her off by showing her a sad smile. "It's ok. D-don't s-say h-his name.", she said stuttering like she was about to cry.

Lucy furrows her brows and pats Chrome's back. "Sting wants to talk."

Chrome fidgeted. "Where is he?", she asked.

She wants to see Sting so bad. Now that Mystogan is not with her anymore, she thought she would stick to Sting. And rely on him. But she doesn't want to rely on anybody. She needed to learn how to do stuff on her own but. She just wants to see Sting.

"Outside.", she said while nodding.

Chrome stood up and turned to her master. "Master, I'll be going for a while I'll be back real quick."

"Take care of yourself my child.", he turns to her and nods.

She runs out of the balcony on her way outside of the arena she runs and looks around.

Chrome's POV

I'm suppose to be happy for Jella I mean Mystogan. I mustn't gloom about it. All I have to do now is pretend. Don't cry Chrome. You can do it.

I stopped, leaning against an alley, catching my breath. "Where are you Eucliffe.", I mumbled.

Wiping the sweat on my forehead, before I could go back running and looking, a hand grabs me deeper in the alley. "What the! Let go—!"

A hand covers my mouth and tilts my head up. I looked over my shoulder and see a smiling Sting. My face starts to heat up so I pushed my back against him making himself hitting the wall.

"Ow! Calm down! Jeez, so violent.", he rubs the back of his neck as he pouts.

I covered my face and looked away. "Sorry..."

He tilts his head and gently grabs my hand. "What's wrong? Tell me."

I couldn't answer me cuz my lips were quivering. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head. "Don't hold it in."

My eyes widen and started to water. I dug my nails on Sting's arm while they were twitching and shaking. I bit my lip to not let out the sounds of my cries, making it bleed. I was just making whimpering sounds while tears were running down.

Don't make a sound...

Sting notices this and pushes me against the wall and hitting my back on the wall, I made a cry. "Ugh!"

I panted and hiccuped. My lip was burning and my eyes were stinging. I was hurting. I was feeling weak. Still I tried holding it in.

"I can't make a sound. It's too loud. I had enough already.", I cried then Sting entwined his fingers on to mines and kisses me.

"Ngh.", I struggled in breathing and in crying. I was making really unnecessary sounds.

Stay Strong Chrome...