CHAPTER 53

"Oh my, Hime-sama, you look stunning!", said one of the maids while all of them fixed the long wedding dress that Chrome was wearing.

Chrome stood in front of a mirror, looking emotionless behind her veil. She wore a long, white, ruffled wedding dress that reached close to three feet on the ends with glittering over layers on it. Her silver hair was tied into a messy updo that ended up to the lowest part of her back since her hair was soooo long and had little white gems as an accessory. Her chain cuffs were replaced with silver ones with red gems embedded on it.

The servants finishes up with one of them giving Chrome a bouquet and then stands back to squeal. "Oh my! Vatras-sama will be so happy! He's so lucky to have such beautiful bride and Hime-sama, you're so lucky to have a hawty groom like our Vatras-sama~!", they squealed again.

"Vatras-sama....", Chrome mumbled.

"Oh look at the time, the ceremony is about to start! Come.", six servants went to each corner around Chrome and lifted a part of her dress and led her out of the room.

They headed down to the main hall of the castle and down the stairs, was Vatras in a luxurious white tuxedo, fixing his white gloves with servants attending together with Jun, who was carrying the pillow of where the rings were kept. 

"Jun, you look like you don't want to take that job.", said Vatras. 

Jun looks up to Vatras and stared at him coldly. "No, I'm fine with it, Vatras-sir.", he hears the footsteps coming up the stairs and looks up in awe. "Chrome!"

They all turned to where Jun was looking and their jaws dropped. Vatras was speechless and turns around, moved forward towards the staircase and extends his hand. "Ómorfos... Lovely."

"Vatras-sama..", Chrome smiled walked down the stairs elegantly and rushing. 

"H-Hime-sama! Slow down!", said one of the servants holding her dress.

When Chrome reached Vatras, she took his hand and gets pulled into an embrace, causing her to crush the bouquet that she was holding. 

"My my, she can't wait till the ceremony is over?", Vatras' voice tickles everyone's ear. It was very gentle.

"Chrome!", said Jun happily.

Chrome pulls away and looks down at Jun, tilting her head confused. "Hello there Jun.", the way she greeted him made Jun flinch.

There he realized that this wasn't Chrome anymore. He frowns and then nods his head. "I will always stay by your side. My bestest friend."

At Magnolia

"Kyaaaah! The food is so good! I don't know if I can wait till the wedding ends!", Minerva moved from table to table, picking on the food while in her wedding dress.

Everyone assembled at the outskirts of Magnolia where the wedding took place. The demons that Chrome assigned to make the food were also there, preparing tables and such. The wedding was decorated with mostly flowers and it looked more nature-ish for Minerva's taste. There were pillars that were wrapped in flowery vines thanks to Levy's magic and a fountain made by Jura's magic. There were so many things that made the wedding looked beautiful and it was all thanks to everyone by making their magic of use in this wedding. Speaking of which everyone was invited. And by everyone, meaning Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale and Quatro Ceberus were there too. So it was a really big wedding. 

"Miner---", Rufus chases after Minerva but he couldn't catch up with her. He sighed.

Erza and Mirajane appeared next to him and nudged him with their elbows. "What a woman huh?", they grinned.