CHAPTER 25

"I'm gonna kill you Sting! I'm gonna KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

It's been half an hour of restraining Rogue from his brother issue about his sister and his bestfriend mating. Even he and his own girlfriend, Yukino, haven't done it yet. Everyone left one by one a few minutes later, leaving Chrome, Sting, Skiadrum, Rogue, Mystogan and the rest of the dragon slayers.

"There's nothing wrong with mating Rogue. I did it with Lucy already and she's fine.", said Natsu.

Everyone in the room stayed because of being held by Skiadrum and Acnologia for some sort of lecture. Something about mating. "You're right Igneel's son. But you're mated to a celestial wizard. Not another dragon slayer.", Acnologia stretched his back and collapsed on the ground, sitting. "Since Weisslogia's son and Skiadrum's daughter are both dragon slayers, it would be more tougher for both of them. Unlike you and that blondie, you're the only one suffering am I right?"

Natsu nodded. "It's hard for me to be apart from her. Probably a dragon thing.", Natsu scratched his head with his awkward version of his signature grin.

"Exactly. Well the point is that, Chrome and Sting should be together at all times. Not even a few feet away. Or a few meters even. Close as a magnet. Period.", Acnologia glances at the couple and sighed. Then a sneaky smile appeared on his face. "Wasn't it hard for you too before right Skiadrum?"

A nerve popped on Skiadrum's face and grinds his teeth. "Shut up fool."

Where have I heard that line before?

Thought Chrome and Sting. 

"Uhm, excuse me but why am I here?", said a shy Wendy.

Skiadrum and Acnologia turned to the little girl and widened their eyes. "Oh shit. I forgot that Grandeeny's kid is a little girl.", mumbled Acnologia.

"Well, just a little warning for you little girl.", Skiadrum walks up to her and pats her head. "This may be adult stuff but you might as well just listen since you are one of us."

She nodded slowly and settled down on the end of the bed.

Chrome, still covering herself with a blanket, curls her knees up to her chest and looked down. "Nothing bad's gonna happen right?"

"Nope. Not at all. So we will begin your training as soon as we get back to Magnolia. Besides, I wanna try out some food over there fast.", Acnologia says it so bluntly that made everyone sweat-dropped. Skiadrum nods and walks over to Acnologia. 

"We will be taking our leave now. We'll see you guys soon.", Skiadrum puts his hand on Acnologia's shoulder and then disappeared in a black mist.

Mystogan averted his eyes to Chrome and frowned. 

I can't believe this is actually happening. I have to protect them both now. For Chrome's sake.

Gajeel and Laxus still held Rogue until a few seconds later he stopped and finally gave up from his tantrum. "You calm yet Rogue?", asked Laxus.

"Yeah, I'm good. Sorry Chrome.", Rogue slumps his shoulders and bit his lip for his shameful actions.

Sting averted his eyes at Rogue then hugs Chrome. "Tch Sis-con.", he grinned.

"Tch Sting why you little---------", Rogue gets out of Gajeel and Laxus' grasp and jumps his way to Sting in the air with his fist rolled in. 

Few minutes later

"We're sorry.", said Rogue and Sting in unison. Both of them were on the ground kneeling with big lumps on their heads and Chrome scolding them, also holding a lamp shade on her hand.