CHAPTER 2╚

Mystogan's POV

I looked at the two dragon slayers , Sting was staring at the direction Chrome went while Rogue was just looking around to see if there was anything.

"You know, she might have said I'm going to take care of you guys but I'm not going to.", I said. " It might be worth watching you getting beat up by Chrome. Like Erza beating up Natsu.", I snickered.

"No one can beat the Great Almighty Sting— wait what! Natsu-san getting beat up by a girl? Impossible!", Sting retorted.

"Well, see it for yourself.", I walked pass him and whispered. " You have no idea.". Then I walked off to Rogue with the exceeds. "Let's go over there.", pointing at a direction.

Rogue nodded and Sting walked into the forest where Chrome went.

Sting's POV

So I decided to follow her to the forest. Damn. It was dark already. While walking, I was shoving tree branches out of my precious face.

"Damn trees, leave me alone.", I whined then a suddenly stopped behind a tree because guess who I found.

Her.

I was taking a peek in what she was doing and she was just quiet.

"What is she up to?", I tried moving alittle bit closer to look at her. Then I stepped on a branch making a noise.

A knife suddenly went pass through my cheek, cutting a little bit of my hair.

"Who's there?", she asked.

She's fast.

"Don't worry it's me. Sorry.", I stepped out of the tree and showed myself.

Chrome's POV

When I threw the knife, only to hear someone saying, "Don't worry, its me. Sorry."

Then he decided to show himself.

"Oh, it's you Saber. What do you want?", I said coldly.

"Nothing... Just wanna ask you some questions. I think.", he scratched the back of his neck.

I widened my eyes and tilted my head. "Hmm? And that would be?"

His cheeks turned pink under the moonlight. "How is uh... Fairy Tail? I mean I never heard anything about you except for the Titania, the She-devil , and some people there like Natsu-san.", he said awkwardly.

"Cuz I'm always with Mystogan. He puts people to sleep when we go to Fairy Tail sometimes. Unlike before, he used to do it all the time.", I giggled.

"So what's your magic?", I flinched when he asked that.

"Magic? Well... Magic.", I said sarcastically.

"Very funny.", he smirked then mumbled." You're a tough chick."

"I heard that.", I retorted.

Suddenly I heard something around us and it wasn't good. I was on my fighting stance and listened.

"Quiet. Something's here.", he nodded and did same thing.

It got quiet. I started to realize that my back and Sting's are leaning against each other.

He mumbled,"Don't worry I got your back."

It was quiet. Too quiet.

"LOOK OUT!", Sting warned as he pushes me down. There was a shock wave pass through our direction.

"Thanks. Now can you get off me?", he was on top of me. Panting. 

Too close... TOO CLOSE!