CHAPTER 10

Nobody's POV

It was now the third day of the GMGs. The announcement of the first match was now being delayed for a couple of minutes making the crowd mumble.

From Fairy Tail, everyone was lively as ever. Together with their properly introduced member who finally told them her secret and who she was, Chrome, barely even stopped smiling after what happened yesterday.

She was happy that she doesn't have to hide it anymore.

Flashback

The inn where Fairy Tail was staying went insane. Tables flying, glass shattering, people fighting. It started started with Chrome and Natsu's sanity going all over the place.

"I'm all fired up!"

Chrome stands there and suddenly a black and red lightning strikes Natsu, making him collapse to the ground.

Everyone sweat dropped.

Yep, that's an S-class mage for you.

Everyone thought.

"See?", she giggled.

Natsu stands up moaning grumpily and stretches. "If only Gildarts was here!", he swings his fist hitting Gray behind him on the face.

"What the heck flamebrain?"

"Wanna go stripper?"

And there we go. It started.

"Don't you guys need to find another nickname for each other?", suggested Lucy who was scratching her neck.

"NO!", they both yelled in unison and continued with their fight. Dragging others to it. Plus Erza and Mira which wasn't good for their end.

End of Flashback

Thinking about this made Chrome giggle and someone noticed it. Her one and only Sting. Who was watching her across the arena.

"She looks ok now huh?", asked his twin Rogue.

Sting puts his head on his palm with his elbow on the balcony smiling. "Yeah. I'm happy for her.", they both smiled at each other.

At that, Minerva sees this and she looks at where Sting was looking.

That girl? Interesting....

She thought. Rufus walks and stands next to her and looks at where she was looking.

"The Shadow Lady.", he said. For him, he thinks that Chrome is nice. So right now he doesn't want to get to Minerva's bad side.

Minerva nods while blushing at Rufus. "You're so smart Rufus."

Rufus just nods without even looking at her. And that made her stiffen.

I need to try harder.

Meanwhile at Rogue and Sting's conversation. Both were talking about... Yukino. Mostly for Sting's entertainment.

"So how's it with Yukino?", Sting nudged Rogue while doing a brow wave.

Rogue slams his fist on Sting's head while blushing. "Shut up fool."

Sting bursts out laughing that tears were coming out. And he wipes the tears with his finger. "Oh my god that was priceless."

A tick mark appeared on his face toll it disappeared when Yukino appeared behind them. Looking upset. Rogue whispers to Sting. "We have to win. Now be serious."

From the idiotic laughing face that Sting had, it turned into a serious one. "Ok.", he said with a doubtful look despite the fact that he might actually have a match against his girl.