CHAPTER 8

Chrome's POV

I was now at the entrance of the castle. It was so big! But there were guards everywhere and I couldn't get in to the garden without sneaking in. Lucy went shopping for herself and left me.

If Lucy was here, I could use her as a bait.

I thought and shook my head. "Ok, no. That wasn't a good idea."

Also, I haven't told the guild yet. Great more secrets.

Since the castle has an anti-magic force field, I can't use my stealth magic.

"Goddammit. Guess I have to do it the old fashioned way.", I ran back to the town and went jumping from roof to roof around the kingdom looking for the garden at the castle.

There, I saw the garden with no one guarding it. So I quickly rushed from tree to tree wall to wall making my way to the garden.

Few mins later

I quietly landed on the ground and looked around. The place was pretty. White willow trees everywhere.

Willow trees. Huh, haven't seen those in ages. Ain't I right, Vatras?

I continued to look around and I found my spot. A weirdly shaped Willow tree caught my attention. So I walked towards it and sat down leaning my back against it.

Sting's not here yet so I'll stay like this for a while.

Without even noticing, I fell asleep.

Sting's POV

I was already on my way to the castle. I keep on looking back to make sure nobody follows me. It will not be good for both guilds.

While walking in the streets, because of a dragon slayer's sense of hearing, I can hear girls mumbling stuff.

"It's Sting-sama."

"Oi its Sting."

"Omg he's so handsome! So hot!"

I growled hearing those words. I'm tired of them already. Before, I use to take pride of it but now, ever since Chrome came to my life, I learned what's right and what's wrong. What the meaning of Pride was. These words are making it sound like I just have the looks.

Putting that aside, I found myself standing on the castle wall.

"Ah the air here is so nice.", I spread my arms in the air and suddenly a faint scent of 'something' tickled my nose.

I smirked and and jumped off the wall landing on a garden of white cherry-blossom looking trees.

I looked around and nodded in impress. Sniffing the air, a figure caught my attention.

"Chrome?", I ran to the figure and when I got closer, it was a sleeping Chrome. "You just left yourself unguarded.", I crouched down and touched the petals on her face and wiped it away.

She turns her head at me and her lips shined in the moonlight.

Hmm... I wanna taste them...

I lean my face closer to her and then...

"Get away from me you rapist!", her eyes opened wide and punches me hard on the face, sending me back.

"What the hell Chrome!", I wiped my face and spit out the blood on the ground.

She stands up and rubs her eyes.

"Sting is that you?"

Oh my god... She's being too cute right now that I can't control myself!