CHAPTER 23

Sting, where's my gift? Why didn't you give me anything! Even Rogue-nii gave me a gift!

"Gah!", I shot my eyes opened from the nightmare and I see my own reflection. A mirror in front of me and behind me was Mirajane combing my hair. "W-where am I?"

"Well, you passed out at the bath and Sting told me to fix you up. Everybody's gonna be partying all night for you ya know!", said Mirajane while brushing my hair.

A thought came t my mind and I suddenly looked at my surroundings,"T-The locket! Where's the locket?!"

"I left it in your room. Didn't want you to worry about it so yeah~!"

I exhaled and rested my head on the desk. Then I noticed something funny about myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my chest was sticking out of the yukata I'm wearing. I was wearing a white yukata with a red sash around my waist and Mirajane finishes my hair with a little magic making them or leaving them wavy. "But why am I wearing this?"

"Don't worry bout that. Sting wanted me to make you look beautiful tonight. Well actually, I saw the look on his eyes so I did it anyway~!", Mirajane sang.

I sighed and cupped my forehead."And you happen to hear what I was grumbling and talking while was asleep?"

"Yep, pretty much all of it." , Mira puts down the brush aside and helps me up. "Well, lets go?"

"Wait. Mira, do you know by any chance how to make a guy feel good?"

A huge grin appeared on Mira's face and she pulls out a small notebook. "I'll teach you the basics in five minutes cuz everybody's waiting for you!"

"That's fine. Thanks Mira!"

Nobody's POV

She has no idea what she's getting into! Fufufufu this better be good!

thought Mirajane as she walks beside Chrome reading the little notebook. The notebook was colored pink with a little weird sign on it. "So do you know the basic steps now Chrome?", said Mirajane with an innocent smile.

"Soka. Are you sure this will make him feel good no? I will do anything to return the favor to him so if this is it, yes.", said Chrome with a determined face as she balls up her fists to her chest.

"There they are!", yelled someone in the living room. Mirajane and Chrome walked into the living room and there, were everyone sitting and Gajeel on a small stage holding his weird looking guitar. While Chrome was out, they were having a talent show in the living room.

Chrome searches the room and as she caught the glimpse of Sting, she reopens the notebook quickly and puffs her cheeks with a smile and hides behind Mira's back. "We're back~!", sang Mirajane.

Minerva, who was around Rufus' arms gets out of Rufus' grasp and rushes to Mirajane. "Did it succeed?", Minerva whispered.

Mirajane nodded as a response and averted her eyes to Chrome behind. "Oi Chrome why are you hiding. I wanna show Sting my work~!"

Rogue and Mystogan's ears twitched and turned to Mira.

"......", Chrome takes a step to the side and the girls gasp in surprised. Sting who also turned around widened his eyes.

"Ohhhhh Chromiee-chan you look adorable. Don't you think Erza?", said Levy as she rushes infront of Chrome. Then Erza does the same thing, looking at Chrome head to toe and toe to head.