CHAPTER 48

"Sting.", Rogue calls for him a couple of times but he didn't get anything from Sting who was sitting on a bench in Sabertooth's hall. "Oi Stiiiiiiing?", he waves his palm in front of Sting's face and still no answer. Rogue rolls his hand into a fist, grunting and punches Sting. "STING WAKE UP YOU DUMBASS!!!"

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!", Sting shouted as he rubs his cheek. "What do you want!"

Rogue tilts his head in surprise at Sting's attitude then points the back direction with his thumb. "Me, Minerva and the others have to talk to you. And don't do anything stupid. Minerva's already pissed enough doing all your guild master work."

Sting flinches of what Rogue just said to him and sighs. "Alright. Take me there."

Few minutes after walking to the Guild Master's office, Minerva sat on the desk with Yukino, Rufus, Orga and the two exceeds. 

"Hello Sting, please, have a seat.", greeted Minerva who's smile was twitching.

The blonde dragon slayers slowly walks in and bloody eyes were glaring at him. He gulps and sat in a seat infront of the desk and looked down. "Soooooo..............."

"Why do you look like you're about to get eaten Sting hm? We're not gonna try tying you up and put you into a pot of boiling water for dinner right guys?"

Rufus makes his way beside her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Now now Minerva, let's just get to the point."

"Of course Rufus~", Minerva immediately calms down and clings to Rufus' arm. After that, her gaze became serious. "Rogue, you may start it off."

Sting turns his head to Rogue and gives him a curious look. It looked like Rogue was really troubled and there was a hint of sadness on his expression.  

"Rogue?", Sting says his name, questioning what's going on or what is he about to say.

"Sting. Do you..... Like my sister or at least have any feelings for her?", he bites his lip after asking the question and Yukino holds his hand to comfort him.

Sting tilts his head and suddenly got his stubborn attitude back again. "Ha? What the hell are you talking about? I am with Jade right now. Are you implying that I'm cheating on her?"

"You're the one who's hurting----------------", Rogue raises his fit to hit Sting but Minerva stops them.

Minerva slams the desk, silencing them. "Enough. And Sting, one more question before returning to Chrome. She has guests at the moment so this shouldn't take long. Just listen as a payment for making me do ALL OF YOUR FUCKING WORK-------------!!!", Minerva takes out a giant paper fan and swings it to hit Sting but again, she was stopped by Rufus.

"Minerva. Please.", Rufus pleaded.

"I'm sorry.", Minerva sulks and receives a pat from Rufus. "Ok, Sting, are you---- happy with your life now? Contented?", she shows him a gentle yet sad smile.

"Uh yeah I guess.", said Sting, scratching his head.

"Sting-kun.... I will..... Respect your happiness.", Lector frowned and walked out of the office first.

"F-Frosch, think so too.", Frosch added with teary eyes and follows Lector.

"Lector...."

The others looked at each other and nodded. "Then that is all. We just wanted to know if you're fine with the way you are right now.  You may leave now. You wanted to visit Chrome right? Rogue, you're going too?"

"Yeah I am. Let's go idiot.", said Rogue calmly and walks out of the office with Yukino following after him and Sting whining behind him.

With them gone, Orga and Rufus turns to Minerva and she slips her hand onto one of the drawers and takes out a Lacrima mirror. She brings it to her lips and the voice of Erza and her projection comes out of it.