CHAPTER 31

"I want to be married to Sting."

Sting slides her outfit off of her down to her legs and threw it to the side. "Who gave you that idea?"

"Well, Minerva and Rufus love each other. So they're getting married to promise to each other that they will be together forever right? I want.... Want to be together forever with Sting too....", Chrome looks down blushing.

"To be married is to tie a knot that can't be broken or rip apart. That's what I've learned at least.", Sting blushed too. He gets off the mini couch and extends his hand to her.

Chrome takes his hand and stands up. He guides her to bed and he sits first. He pulls her to his lap and brushed off her hair covering her bare neck. "If that happens, there's no way I'm letting you go. Or out of my sight.", said Sting.

"No matter what happens, I wouldn't leave your sight anyways.", Chrome giggled.

Sting stayed silent and began wetting her neck with his tongue. Giving her the tingling feeling as her legs began to tremble. "Ahhh.. Sting..", Chrome moaned softly.

"Mhm?........", Sting kept on kissing and licking her neck and then caressed her thigh. 

"What do you think of it?", asked Chrome bashfully. "I mean it's fine if you're not ready to move to that stage but..", she frowned a little bit.

Sting stops and pinches her nose.

"Ow ow ow ow ow! Wa ga henl Stin!! (What the hell Sting!!)", Chrome grabs Sting's hands to make him stop pinching her nose but he was too strong. "Le gooooo!!!!"

He rolls his eyes in disappointment and dig drew his pajama's pockets. "Do you even know the reason why I refused Minerva?"

"What do you mean?", Chrome looks back at him and rubbed her nose.

"I refused because she beat me to it.", he said. He pulls out something from his pocket and took Chrome's hand. "Don't you dare say I don't want to get married.", Sting puts something on Chrome's finger and to her surprise, I was a golden ring.

Her face grew wide as she stares at the ring around her finger and then looked back to him. "W-What?"

"That ring will keep out other men like Mystogan. You're mine now. So don't ever go crying to other guys other than me got it?", Sting averted his eyes away from her as his cheeks grew pink.

Chrome looks down on his hand. There was no ring. "What about you? Do you have your own? If you told me that you were going to buy a ring for me, I would have---"

"I got one for myself.", he said. He digs through his pockets again and pulls out another golden ring.

Chrome takes it from his hands and took his hand. "Can I?"

Sting nods. Chrome slips the ring through his finger and smiled. They leaned their foreheads against each other and smiled at each other. "And this makes me yours.", said Sting.

"Do-don't get your hopes up. I'm not the smartest girl in the world so... I do stupid stuff without thinking sometimes. But.", Chrome takes his ringed hand and puts it on her cheeks. "I will do my best.", her eyes blinked a tear.

While on their sitting position, Sting embraces her from behind. "I love you Chrome. Don't ever forget that.", he rested his face on her shoulder.

His warm breath touched Chrome's neck. Arousing her a little bit. "I love you Sting. So much.", she blinked another tear and looked back at him. She looks at him deeply in the eyes, telling him that she can't hold it any longer.

"You're such a naughty girl.", Sting leans in and kisses her. He inserts his tongue inside her mouth causing her to flinch and shiver.

She responded as she puts her hand on his cheek, pushing herself deeper in his mouth. Drool dripped down from their kiss and Sting's hands made their move. He caresses her stomach for a while then fondled her breasts.