Another Special Chapter (pt.3)

At Venrille Castle's Garden

Skiadrum, Hellrios, Vatras and Rithri were having tea at Vatras' garden. The four of them enjoyed their tea and chatting. Hellrios showed off some more of her summoning magic by summoning her giant silver Leviathan.

"This, Skiadrum my friend, is Mephisto! Demon world's largest and the most dangerous reptile!!!", said Hellrios, standing on the head of her reptile standing a hundred feet from above. She looks down on them and waved. "Come up here guys! The view is so pretty!"

Vatras face-palmed himself while Skiadrum looked up at the hundred feet tall beast in front of him. "Wow, that's one heck of a snake.", said Skiadrum.

"Hey Hellrios.", called Vatras. "I don't mind you summoning Mephisto here but, he's ruining my trees.", Vatras pointed at his row of white willow trees that were all squashed with Mephisto's body.

Mephisto squirmed and shakes his head. He let out a whimper and Hellrios' sweat-drops. "No no no Vatras didn't say you were getting fat! You're fine sweetie just the way you are!", Hellrios caresses the reptile's cheeks and comforts it. 

Rithri averted his eyes to Vatras. "Oi that was a mean thing to say to Mephisto!"

"I didn't mean it that way!", Vatras blushed in embarrassment.

"Hello there great Mephisto.", Skiadrum ignores Rithri and Vatras and climbed on the reptile's body. "Would you mind if I climb all the way up there to see the view too?", he gently asks.

The reptile turned its gaze below to the tiny Skiadrum and then blinked its red beady eyes. It makes a weird dragonish murph and Skiadrum smiles and climbed his way up. 

From the bottom, Rithri watches him climb up and then turned to Vatras. "Hey Vatras, don't you think...... Hellrios likes him?"

Vatras looks back at him from his trees. "Hm...", he looks up to see Skiadrum being helped up by Hellrios, giggling. "I wonder."

"I'm fine with it.", said Rithri. "If he makes Hellrios happy then it's fine right?"

Shadows covered Vatras' face and his eyes glowed bright metallic white. "It will depend on how he treats her.", he said. "But she's mine.", he mumbled without Rithri hearing it.

The four of them spent their days having fun and chatting. With Hellrios showing of her creatures besides Mephisto, there were more of them. After all that, Skiadrum bid his goodbyes to them and went back to his home Dragon Realm.

"Bye Skiadrum!!!!!", Hellrios waved at Skiadrum on his dragon form flying away. "BYYEEEEEEEEE~!"

Rithri plants his hand on Hellrios' head and pats her gently. "He can't hear you from that far yah know."

"I don't care! I had a lot of fun today! Skiadrum is really awesome.", she said smiling and a hint of pink appeared on her cheeks getting Vatras' attention.

"Let's head back to the castle shall we?", Vatras extends his hand to Hellrios and smiled.

"Mhm!", she nodded and took his hand with joy and the three of them went back inside the castle.

Timeskip at Dragon Realm (The lemon shall start soon)

The dragons were having dinner together in the dining room in the castle, waiting for Skiadrum's arrival. Today was the day that Weisslogia will finally apologize to his dear brother. Skiadrum lands on his feet outside the castle door, greeted by other little dragons.

"Skiadrum! Let's play!", said a group of little dragons.

Skiadrum smiled and bent down, patting the little reptiles. "Not today kiddo. I'm a little tired today. But next time we will ok?"