CHAPTER 17 (sort of PG-13 rated)

Sting's POV

After hearing that, I walked in the room where Chrome was and she was sitting. Her head on her knees.

I sighed because I heard everything. "Yo.", I said and sat next to her. "You alright?", I tries making her move her head but she refuses as if she was hiding her face.

"I'm good don't worry.", she said.

A nerve popped out of my forehead and childishly rubbed her head. "I heard everything you idiot. Don't try to hide it."

"You heard everything but you didn't see anything.", she retorted.

I growled, annoyed at her actions and pushed her down the bed. "What did he do?"

She turns her face away and her hair covering her face. "Nothing."

I brushed away her hair off from her face and I see her lips were wet and red for some reason. My eyes went wide and backed away. "He kissed you."

She sits up. "It wasn't his fault. I let him be, cuz I felt guilty. I'm sorry.", she squeaked and her eyes began watery again.

I smirked. "How did he do it?"

Heh, I'm gonna get her off guard again.

"W-why would you ask me that?!?!", her face turns red but she speaks up. "He touched my tongue gently with his.", she said unconsciously and touches her lips.

I felt annoyed more but its funny how she does things unconsciously.

I hate this.

Sting stop acting like a child

I am not!!!

I crossed my arms and turned the other way. "Hmp."

"What.", she asked flatly.

Chrome's POV

"What.", I asked with a straight face.

He looks back at me, and turns away again. An idea came to my head and I laughed. "Gahahahahaha!!!!"

"W-why are you laughing!?!?!?", she said blushing hard.

"I get it! You're jealous!!! Gahaha!", I laughed so hard that I was in pain again. But I continued laughing, holding my stomach.

He tched, puffed his cheeks and bit his lips. I slip my arms around his neck from behind and kissed him on the cheek. "Better?", I asked in flustration.

He looks back at me childishly and unpuffed his cheeks. "That wasn't enough."

"Eh? How was that not enough?", I whined.

He grinned. "I'll teach you how to apologize to me. Properly."

I backed away and dragged my butt all the way to the bed frame till I was cornered. He slowly crawls to me like some sort of saber and blocks my way by pinning me against the wall. "Uh Sting, what are you doing?", I squeaked.

"Wait here.", he said as he gets off the bed, walk to the door and locks it.

Now I'm nervous.

I watch him walk back to me and looks out the window. I did the same thing too and night just came in. The lights were off except for an Orange light lamp on the desk next to my bed.

The environment seems.... Erotic.

I thought and I just realized that I think I know what he's up to.

"Chrome...", he said with a low seductive voice. Making me flinch.

He moves closer to me and I tried pushing him back as I started to panic. "D-don't c-come closer you pervert!"