SPECIAL SHORT CHAPTER╚

Nobody's POV

After that day, the Sabers went back to Crocus, drinking beer and then someone kicks the door open.

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME! I JUST WENT TO A MUSIC SHOP AND CHECKED SOME MICROPHONES AND WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE CAFE YOU GUYS WEREN'T THERE ANYMORE!", yelled an angry Orga.

Rufus Lore stood up, grabbing a blue glove out of nowhere and walked towards Orga. "Shut up you loud imbecile!", he slaps Orga with the glove dramatically.

Everyone's jaws dropped to the ground and all fell down on the ground laughing, except for Minerva.

"Rufus, that's my glove.", she said tapping her fingers on her arm while It's crossed.

He cleared his throat and walked towards Minerva. "I'm sorry milady."

She has her hand out waiting for the glove. "Well? My hands are getting tired."

"I'm sorry again.", he puts the glove gently on her hand and as their hands touched, Minerva blushed and clutched the glove and walked away.

Everyone just got quiet after this weird moment and Sting decided to clean the quiet atmosphere.

"Everyone rumble!", he tackled one of his guild mates and the guild soon went out of control.

At FairyTail

"Eh?! She went home already?!", Mira whined and yelled so loud that the whole building was shaking.

"Yeah Mira, she's also sleeping.", Lucy stirred the straw on her undrinked strawberry milkshake.

A bell sound rang and Loke appears behind Lucy.

"Why look so glum princess?", he asked brushing her hair to het ear.

"Loke?!", she flinched and squeaked.

"Hi Loke.", Mira smiled at him.

"Hi Mira, you look beautiful as usual.", he searched his coat for a rose and gives it to Mira. She smiled.

"Oi Loke! Fight me!", Natsu runs up to him and then—

"Regulus Impact!", he gives Natsu a magic punching, sending him across the hall, hitting Gray.

"Good day ladies.", Loke went back to the celestial world.

"Why you bastard!", Gray pushes Natsu.

"Shut up Ice Princess!", Natsu stands up, wiping his mouth.

"Ice-make Lance!"

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

The two attacks collided and hit Erza's cake.

"YOU BASTARDS! REQUIP: HEAVENS WHEEL ARMOR!"

Tables flipping and one hit Mira in the face.

Black aura started surrounding her and her eyes glowed.

"Take Over: Satan Soul!", she transformed and attacks the others.

Others got emotional like Juvia who was crying about her Gray-sama, Levi and Gajeel went hiding somewhere.

And others joined.

Lucy facepalmed and mumbled. "Here we go again."