CHAPTER 14

Chrome's POV

So we planned everything last night. It was decided that I was gonna face Minerva. But I don't know the others I'm dealing with too. Since there's still the Team B.

This'll be ugly later.

I thought and Lector who was guarded by Happy, Carla and Pantherlilly, was wearing a cloak to cover up himself.

"Alright everyone! It's the beginning of the last day of GMG!", yelled the announcer on the Mic.

Everyone roared and clapped. Everyone was also cheering for us. "Silly people.", I chuckles.

Suddenly I felt a weird aura somewhere. I looked up and down. Left to right and didn't see anything. "Hm. Must be my imagination.", I crossed my arms and Lector moved closer to me.

"Chrome-san.", he tugs on me cloak and looks up at me with worry.

I put my hand on his head and pulled his hood down a little bit to cover himself more. "Don't worry. We'll be fine."

"Fairy Tail's on the lead right now! We got both Team A and Team B on tie and following is Sabertooth!", he gestures at a gate and a group of people came out. I leaned closer to see who it was and─

Minerva...

I clenched my fist as Minerva comes out with Rogue, Rufus, Orga and...

Sting!

I watch Sting who looks different now. He was looking down as he follows Minerva. He was also wearing different clothes.

"Sabertooth is looking fearless! Will they succeed and take back their title?!"

Sting had this look on his face. I frowned as I try to get his attention . Finally he looks at me and his eyes were filled with sadness and regret. He mouthed to me. "I'm sorry.", then he looks away.

Thump.

My heart felt a thud and it burned. "Tch dammit.", I pressed down my chest, trembling. I tried not to tremble too much cuz I don't want anyone to worry.

The weird aura that I felt earlier is getting stronger. I thought it was just my imagination but its not.

What the fuck is this! This aura is giving me a message that I don't understand.

"Chrome, are you sure about this?", asked Erza behind me.

I nodded. "Anything to save him. And unite him with Lector.", lector tugs on my cloak with worry and j patted him.

I turned around to my guild mates. "We're winning this everyone!"

"Aye sir!"

Timeskip

Sting has been taking down other guild members one by one unmercifully and with that I just watched. I was going after Minerva.

I was in stealth and stood on top of a building. Suddenly I heard sword clashing sounds. I hopped down from my spot and checked who it was. I peaked out of the pillar, and I see Erza and Kagura.

Kagura-san!

"Jellal killed my brother!", shrieked Kagura. She swings her sword at Erza.

Erza fights back by blocking. "Your brother?!"

"Simon my precious brother! He was the only one I had until Jellal took him from me!"

Erza freezes and trembles. "You were the sister he was talking about?"

Kagura stops for a moment and looks down. "How do you know my brother?"

"I've known him since we were trapped in THAT tower.  And... Jellal didn't kill him. I did. He tried to protect me from Jellal and he ended up dead.", hearing Erza say that made me shiver.