CHAPTER 45

All of them were very confused and shocked. Mirajane drops her tray and falls to the ground, frozen and depressed.

She was caught by of course, Laxus  and faints. "Oi Mira! Get it together!", he said as he shakes her shoulders.

Mirajane's eyes went spinning and she began to mumble nonsense. "My ship----- my ship sank...", she cried dramatically and passes out.

Everyone sweat-dropped. Not only that Mirajane passed out but also the fact that she passes out just because of her hobbies. It was quite a sight for Chrome.

Chrome watches and then backs away. "I don't understand. What's going on?!", she had this feeling of anxiousness going around inside her. As if she herself is involved in this. Which she is. Chrome began to panic inside and then prepared herself to run and hide herself.

"Chrome, you don't remember anything at all?", Lucy asked with worry. Suddenly, an idea came to her mind. "Hold on. Mystogan, grab her. Rogue, you grab Sting."

With a nod, Mystogan and Rogue went behind the backs of their victims and grab their arms. "Sorry guys. We have to try this one at least."

Rogue agrees with a nod. "He's right. We have to see if this method would work."

Chrome began to panic and tries to get away from Mystogan's arms. Her heart starts to beat fast as her and Sting stood in front of each other. "W-what are you guys doing?!?!?!?!", she screamed and stretched out her head.

"Hey Rogue let go!", Sting protested.

Lucy sighs and crosses her arms. "Do it.", she said.

Mystogan and Rogue grabs both of the heads of the couple and pressed their faces against each other. "Sorry guys.", they said in unison.

Jaws dropped everywhere at the scene. Even Acnologia was too shocked. As Mystogan and Rogue slowly pulled away and left Chrome and Sting to be intimate, they dropped their knees and Chrome flinches. Sting's wide eyes slowly became gentle and calm as he grabs Chrome by the arm and pushes her down to the ground.

"Mhm...", Chrome whimpered a little and panted between the kiss and wraps her arms around Sting's neck, not even caring with people from different guilds watching them.

This feels.... What is this feeling? Who is this Sting?

Sting pressed her down and touched her everywhere. 

What is happening? Why am I not stopping? This... Feels familiar...

Few minutes later of being intimate, everyone around them became flustered as they watched and then a couple of them even dared to do the same thing with their partners.

Rogue stood next to Mystogan and Yukino, shaking his fists and his legs. He was about to lose it. Not only him though. Also his dad and Acnologia. The three of them became sweaty by the minute with Chrome and Sting twisting their tongues and finally, Rogue makes the move.

"Stop that you fucking pervert! Are you not aware that you guys are in public!?!?!? How can you even do that in public you idiot!", Rogue screams and kicks Sting off Chrome.

"Ow!", Sting gets send to the side, hitting his back on the ground and rubs his head. "What the fuck man!"

"Sting......"

Sting turns around and sees Skiadrum with Acnologia, standing in front of him, making him feel small and shiver as black aura came out of them. 

"I don't know what happened ok! I just had this feeling and urge... Ask her! She responded too!", Sting points to Chrome.