CHAPTER 36

Chrome gasped. Her fear was making her sweat and her fingers went numb from trying to push Jackal away from her for hours now. And then she grew tired. She was taken by another man right now. Upset, she kept calling her lover's name over and over again while Jackal ruined her. Guilt and sadness and regret echoed in her head. Now, she was lying on the bed with her head tilted to the side, soulless eyes staring at the wall with tears coming out from them and she was covered with a dirty white blanket.

"Hehe, I could go for a other round but fuck that was too good! Did you enjoy it?", Jackal, who was sitting up next to Chrome while twiddling her hair between his fingers.

She didn't answer. She was gone now. Jackal didn't even bother getting an answer from her cuz he was too happy. Suddenly, the noise of footsteps echoed in the halls of the cells. Jackal then flinched and rushes out of bed then fixes himself. He stands next to the entrance of the cell and acted like he wasn't having fun.

"Jackal, I've heard from Kyouka."

There. A man with long black hair tied into a messy mantail, white robe, and carrying a book made his way inside the cell. "Who is she?"

Jackal rolled his eyes and chuckled. "My soon to be mate."

"I mean her name.", the man growled.

"She's addressed as Chrome by the other fairies."

The man walked up to Chrome and raises his hand. Jackal tils his head. "You may leave Jackal. I'll take care of her."

Jackal hissed and was prepared to go offensive but then the man's glare made him froze. "Tsk fine.", he turns around on his heels and walked out of the cell off to some where.

As the sound of the cell gate closing rang, Chrome cried even more as if someone just abandoned her in this situation. "Ngh....", she sniffed.

"Chrome Mirage huh."

Chrome shoots her eyes open and tries to sit up but her body was in too much pain. So she just turned and look at the man. "Who the hell is it now?"

"Mardgeer.", he said with a blunt expression. He walks up to her and sits on the edge of the bed.

She pulls the blanket to her chest and scoots away from him till she was on the wall, shivering. "What are you gonna do to me?", she said looking angry yet sad.

"I'm right then. You are Chrome Mirage.", he said as his blunt expression turned into a really weird, insanely expression. "You are the answer to our questions! With you here with us , there's no need to use face.", he cried in happiness.

Chrome raises a brow then looked down. "What are you talking about."

"As Lord Zeref's equal, everything will be easier for us now that you're here!", he grabs her wrist.

"H-hey!"

Mardgeer leans his face to Chrome and looked into her eyes with hunger, lust and desperation. "I, Mardgeer, King of the Underworld, shall guide you to your faith! Face is no longer needed!"

Chrome's eyes shook and then Jackal walks in, interrupting them.

"Hey Lord Mardgeer, don't get too close to my mate.", Jackal licked his lips in disgust.

The king lets go of Chrome then raises his hand. "You dare order the King of the Underworld?", he whips his hand then vines with torns attacked Jackal.

Jackal gulped and scratches the back of his neck. "N-no sir. I was just kidding. But seriously tho, can I have fun with her now?"

"Why just you, I wanna have fun myself too.", Mardgeer chuckled.