Another Special Chapter (pt.4)

At Dragon Realm

Weisslogia and Skiadrum fixed themselves before Vatras' ball. (his outfit is on the picture)

Two weeks earlier, Hellrios invited the two of the m to Vatras' ball for the celebration of his coronation. It was night after sunset. The two dragons made their way to the demon realm. They landed on the same spot where Skiadrum hangs out. 

"Hey, do you like her?", asked Weisslogia.

Skiadrum flinches and looks at his friend. "What are you talking about? I wouldn't be friends with her if I don't like her."

"That's not what I meant.", Weisslogia sighs. "You'll understand soon. Eventually."

Timeskip

The night was here. Demons from all over the realm walked out of carriages and creatures and entered the castle. The two dragons made their way to the entrance and there. There was Hellrios waiting.

"Skiadrum! Sir Weisslogia!!", she  waved at them from the door.

The duo walked up the stairs to the entrance and met up with Hellrios.

"Goodevening you guys! I'm so happy that you guys are here!", she does a curtsy and hugs Skiadrum.

Skiadrum blushed and demons around them murmured and whispered. Weisslogia felt disgusted at how Hellrios' own people were talking and looking at the scene. "Thank you for inviting us Lady Hellrios. It looks wonderful here. And you too.", Weisslogia bowed.

"Thanks!", Hellrios lets go of the speechless Skiadrum. "Well then, let's go!", she giggled and grabs both of them by the arm, leading them inside.

The hall was huge. Golden chandeliers were hanging from the high ceiling, dance music was played by a symphony group on a stand with violins and other sorts of instruments, people dancing by pair on the floor and loud chattering and laughing.

Vatras was spotted by the three of them. He was walking around, greeting guests and having small talks with them.

"Vatras!!!", she waved and jumps to get his attention. It did. As he turns around he smiles at the sight of his beautiful Hellrios in her bloody red dress and lips. "They're here!"

He averts his eyes to the two dragons following behind her and smiled in a different way. "Welcome. Thank you for coming."

"Don't mention it. Quite a crowd here too.", Weisslogia chuckled. 

"Haha, it is a ball after all.", Vatras chuckled as well. "What do you say about a chat while having a drink Weisslogia?"

Weisslogia averts his eyes to Skiadrum then grins. "Sure why not."

"Then I'll take Skiadrum to the dancefloor!", Hellrios squeeled and grabs Skaidrum's arm. "Let's go!"

"O-Oi w-wait!!!", before Skiadrum could argue, Hellrios already pulled him away.

A hint of jealousy was spotted in Vatras' eyes by Weisslogia. But the white dragon ignored it and puts his arm around Vatras' shoulders. "We should go too. Help me with the drinks will yah?"

"Of course.", Vatras nodded.

At the dancefloor

Hellrios claps her hands while watching couples or pairs danced elegantly. "Ohhhhhh!! They're so pretty!!! Right Skiadrum?"

Skiadrum couldn't answer because he was too busy figuring out why people were giving them so much space. He guesses that they really are scared of her.