CHAPTER 28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

At Dragon Realm

A dull color of golden ray of sunlight made through its way inside Chrome's bedroom. It was very quiet. Or peaceful. Chrome still didn't bother to wake up because of the bruises she has from yesterday. Till a knocking came from the door.

"Lady Chrome?", said a boy's voice.

Chrome groaned and hid her head under the pillow.

"Lady Chrome, Lord Acnologia ordered me to wake you up and have breakfast. You guys are starting your training after.", said the voice.

Still, Chrome shakes her head and pulled the blankets above her head. Few seconds later, the floor tapped with speed and something jumped on her bed. Something light. The blanket above Chrome's head were pulled down and she moved her hands around to look for it.

"What's the big ide------", she sits up and gets cut off of what she sees. A cat with white coat, a black-gray maw-hawk, probably black slashed tattoos crossing its dark eyes and it was wearing a butler outfit. "Oh? A cat?"

(I drew him with a mask over Carla's picture!)

"Excuse me but I'm an exceed.", the creature retorted. "Now, you must get up Lady Chrome. Lord Acnologia is waiting for you to finish your breakfast."

Chrome tilts her head and unconsciously pats the exceed. "So cute...."

"Don't call me cute!", the exceed hissed.

The devil whined and then pats him again. "Why does Acnologia have an exceed and what is your name?"

"I'm his butler. Or assistant. Name's Jun.", he said.

"Chrome. Hope we could be friends!", Chrome takes Jun's paws and shook it.

Jun turns around and without Chrome noticing, he blushed. "Whatever. Now get dressed. I left your clothes at the table over there. Don't keep Lord Acnologia waiting.", he gets off the bed and then walked out of the room.

"He's so cute...." mumbed Chrome.

Timeskip

After eating breakfast, Chrome was on her way to meet up with Acnologia back at the battle ground. She was wearing comfortable clothes suggested by Jun. A red tank top, grey loose pants and a pair of leather boots. (Like Sting's) and had her hair up. Oh and her golden bracers.

"Oiii old man. Can we start now?", she said while stretching her arms.

"Yaaa ara ara. Gimme a second.", Acnologia grunts and rolled his eyes while tapping his finger on a lacrima screen infront of him. "Damn it, I thought they still had some...", he growled.

Chrome raised a brow, curious what Acnologia was doing. So she walked to Acnologia and checked out what he was doing. "Hmmm....", she stared at the lacrima screen. "Choco----- Ehhh?! You're ordering food from Earthland!?"

"Gah! Shut up will you! Some dumbass bought all of them.... Grrr I will destroy everything till I find that basta-------------------------"

A big metallic plate came flying and hits Acnologia in the head. They turned to the direction where the object started off and they saw Jun, standing with his foot moving up and down. "Lord Acnologia, wasn't your objective for today is to train this young lady?"

"Grrrrr those chocolate cream puffs taken away..... I want the------------------"

Another plate hits Acnologia in the head and Chrome turned around to hold her laughter.