Another Special Chapter (pt.5)

Skiadrum's POV

I regret everything. Why didn't I go to her last day in this world? I'm so selfish. If only I didn't have the ability to love before. Now I am afraid. To even fall in love. Eclair was everything to me.

All these emotions flowed in my veins. My body. It'd very painful. The day that we all lost Eclair was the day that I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. Am I dead now? Last thing I remember, we were fighting Acnologia. And......

Skiadrum!

A voice called for me. The same voice that called for me before I closed my eyes. There was a light that shined to me and then I reached out my hand for it and then I was back to reality. I felt the warmth on my hands by someone's touch. I opened my eyes and my vision blurred for a couple of seconds. I slowly sat up, groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"What in the.....", I turned to my side and I opened my eyes wider in shock. Hellrios, was sleeping soundly while holding my hand. I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned away, slapping myself. Finally, I got my composure back.

Nobody's POV

Skiadrum's eyes became gently. He gaze down at the beautiful devil holding his hand while sleeping. He lies down side ways and supported his head with his hand. "Hm.....", he stares at her then reaches for her cheek with his fingers and brushes off the strands of hair that was covering Hellrios' face.

Hellrios fliched a little and then moaned softly. "Skiadrum........", she mumbled. "Please wake up........"

"Talking in her sleep?", Skiadrum blushed and then leans his face closer to hers. "Hellrios.", he nudges her gently. "Oi, you wake up."

"Mhm?", she opens her eyes and blinked a couple of times then sits up, stretching her back. "I thought I heard Skia-------------- Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!", Hellrios jumps and shots her eyes open as she sees Skiadrum. Her eyes began to form teardrops then she cried. "Skiadrum!!!!!", she jumps off her sit and tackled Skiadrum down on his bed.

The doors of the room got banged open with Rithri entering followed by Vatras and the rest of the Dragons.

"Skiadrum!", the dragons cried and rushed to him with relief. But they stopped because of the sight they were seeing. Hellrios crying nonstop on his chest. Grandeeny smiles and grabs Weiss who was clinging onto Skiadrum too.

She turns around and nods. "We all came in the wrong time. Its late now so we should let them do their thing.", she said as she points at the window. It was dark.

Vatras frowns then turns around, walking out of the too quietly. Rithri looks back at Skiadrum with a grin then followed Vatras out. Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeny giggled their way out of the room leaving Weiss standing their with a sad smile.

Weiss watched how Skiadrum was smiling. It was the smile that he hadn't seen for a lot while now. "Alright guys. We'll leave you two. Just don't make Skiadrum stay up ok Lady Hellri?", he teases.

Hellrios nods without leaving Skiadrum then Weiss turns around and closes the door with a creak leading to silence. As the silence enters, Skiadrum pats her head gently and tries to talk but she beat him to it.

"Why haven't you talked or visited for a while! It feels like years since you did! Do you know how worried I was!? I didn't know what or how to think about it! I thought you hated me or, or..... You despised me or think I was annoying you or even made you feel uncomfortable! I missed you!!!", Hellrios began hitting him with childish punches on the chest and tears came out of her eyes.

Skiadrum blushed then covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing. But he did anyways.

"Why are you laughing!!! That's so mean!!!", she hit him again.