CHAPTER 39

Suddenly, a sound of a sonic beam filled the air and then a blue ball of energy crashed.

The area started to fog with smoke and everyone was coughing except for the demons.

"What is this now?", said Sting between his breathing. 

All of them looked up to the sky.

"You guys really are impatient!", said a familiar figure levitating in the skies. 

Their jaws dropped as they noticed this familiar fellow. It was Chrome floating in the air so high that she was touching the clouds. "If only you fools have waited, you guys wouldn't be so worn out already!", she scolded.

"Lady~! Oh our lady is here!!!", Mardgeer held out his arms and dances in joy. "Finally, she's here!"

"Chrome!!!!!!", her friends shouted. 

"What the hell are you doing up there!!!!", asked Gajeel.

Chrome rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Tch, while you guys were fighting, I was grabbing everything we needed. Mere humans can't beat demons like them, I know that. So that's why------", she pauses and giggles. 

"Men~! The sweet scent of fairy tail's beautiful women, I can smell it~! So sweet, smelling parfum!"

"Erza-nee-san!", called Kagura.

"I couldn't resist such order from the beautiful lady that beat me in GMG's. I must avenge myself and redeem myself here on this battle.", Hibiki flips his hair and sniffed on a rose.

"Juviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-chan!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild Fooooooooooooooooooooour!!!!!!"

All of them, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Ceberus and Mermaid heel followed on the land, appearing up the hills, prepared for battle. This was Chrome's plan all along. To gather an army of their own against an army of demons. 

The demon master-mind Mardgeer nervously grin. It was unknown if he was afraid that their plans will fail, or he's still confident about winning this war.

"After all, wouldn't it be unfair if they got the numbers and we didn't?", Chrome grinned confidently and then stops her foot on something. "Oh, I brought our parents along with us too."

The cloud that was engulfing her legs disappeared into thin air as a giant black wing pushes it away. Chrome was standing on top of Acnologia's dragon form being in the center of the rest of the dragons. Beside Acnologia was Weisslogia and Skiadrum.

This was pretty amazing for some of the people who haven't seen dragons with their own eyes. But what was more amazing to them is Chrome, standing on the head of Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse like it was normal.

"Everyone! Listen! Don't back down! When you fall, get the fuck up! These demons are about to take both our home and what makes us ourselves, our magic.  I don't care about anything besides the people I want to protect and love!", Chrome shouted these words and then closes her eyes. "Don't make this their fight! This is our fight!!!!!", she raises her fist in the air.

All of them nodded in agreement and grinned at her motivational speech then were all fired up. "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!", their war cries filled the giant filled.

"Alright Acnologia, Jun, thanks.", said Chrome to Acnologia and Jun who appeared behind her.

Skiadrum roared and began to whine which was pretty funny on his dragon form. "Why do you get to have her on your back! It should be me because I'm her dad!"