CHAPTER 4

Chrome's POV

It's been a while now ever since I saw Sting. I would say about eh, three months.

I miss seeing his stupid face.

I coughed and cleared my throat and put those thoughts aside.

I was sitting at my usual table with Mystogan, who's probably asleep. As the master stands up on the bar counter.

"Alright brats we have three months to prepare for GMG so the members that are participating, GOOD LUCK!"

"AYE SIR!", everyone said in a loud, determined tone including Happy and Carla.

Everyone celebrated and Team Natsu went to go training "somewhere".

While my team, Me, Mystogan, Laxus, Juvia and Gajeel went seperate ways as we are S-class-ish mages. Juvia went with Gray and the rest of team Natsu, Gajeel went with Lily while Laxus went with the thunder tribe. Me and Mystogan will be training together somewhere...

At our training ground

The place was amazingly beautiful and peacefully. We were surrounded by trees and a waterfall. We have a small cabin near the waterfall where we could stay for the next few months.

Mystogan told me to practice hand to hand combat with him. So we set down our stuff inside the cabin.

"So there's only one bed. Sadly.", Mystogan said as he takes off his cloak and mask. Leaving him wearing trousers.

"I don't really mind to be honest. It's nothing weird to me since we slept on the same bed when we were younger.", I sat on the other side of the bed and took off my cloak leaving me in a bikini and socks up to my thigh.

He sighs and takes off his shoes setting it under the bed. "We're not kids anymore though you dummy.", he sits down at the opposite side of the bed then flicks my forehead.

I did the same thing so I unzipped my knee high boots and laid my back down on the bed taking off these long ass socks.

"What now? You're gonna do weird stuff while I'm sleeping?", I giggled and gave him a mocking look.

"N-no! I'm not like that!", he blushed and looked away.

"If It's not true, then stop squirming like a child!", I sat up and pouted.

He looked back at me as he takes off his top showing his bare chest. The tattoo on his eye saddens me as it reminded me of the earthland Jellal.

"I'm not a child.", he said smirking.

We looked at each other for awhile.

(Mystogan, Chrome)

My heart is pumping.

Why...

It's impossible.

But I might...

Mystogan moved a little closer to me, making the gap between us small then I stood up. "Let's go train! Every minute counts!!!"

He flinched and shakes his head then stands up too. "R-right! Meet me outside by the waterfall."

I nodded and went outside the cabin.

Mystogan's POV

What the heck just happened. I almost kissed Chrome!

I slammed my fist on the bed. "Anyways this would be a good chance to see her fight for real."

I walked out of the cabin and had my way to the waterfalls. There I see Chrome meditating on top of a rock.