CHAPTER 6

Sting's POV

"Nah you don't have to.", I said and I started to climb the wall on my way to her window.

"Wah! Don't come in yet!", she said while I set myself crouching on the window and then-

I looked at her. Wearing a long white shirt revealing her chest with her guild insignia on her left breast, her bottom... She's barely wearing anything except for a long shirt and underwear.

"Don't look you idiot!", she screamed and grabs a pillow and throws it to my face.

My face was heating up. Really bad. I ended up just covering my face with a pillow while she changes up.

Few minutes after that awkward moment

"So what's going on?", she asked tapping her leg as we both sit on the bed cross-legged. And she is now appropriately clothed.

I scratched the back of my head. "Guild problems.", I sighed.

Her eyes widen in surprise. "Did something happened?", she tilts her head questioning.

"It's nothing big. I mean, master just gave me a lecture about having feelings for he so called weakling.", I bit my lip when I said that.

Her expression went from a surprised one to a pissed off one. "What the heck? You have your own right to have feelings for others. Weak or strong it doesn't really matter."

"Wow... For someone as mean as you, you are really soft.", I chuckled.

She blushed and turned away. "W-well, I'm like that ok? You should be lucky.", she stuttered.

"Well... Thanks. It means a lot.", I patted her head unconsciously.

She looked at me with wide eyes as she watches me patting her. Then she gives out a giggle and smiles.

"So I can stay for the night right?", I asked.

She nods and gets off the bed. "Yep, I'm cool with that. Anyways, do you want anything to eat? I can make something downstairs. Just careful not to let Lucy know you're here."

"Well, anything would be fine. I'm not really that hungry to be honest.", I shrugged.

"Well ok, I'm gonna go make sweets then. While I'm at it, you should take a shower. You are stinking like booze.", she giggled. "I can get you some clothes hold on."

She went to the bathroom to go get something. So I followed her. she closes the door leaving me outside.

"Oiiiii Rithri, come out you asshole.", I hear her say while I was listening through the door.

A weird wind sound was made after she said that. "What is it my dear?", I male voice said.

What the heck?

I leaned my ear against the door quietly to listen even more with what's going on in the bathroom.

"I need clothes for a friend. Guy clothes. Do you mind lending him some of yours?", she asked.

"Is it Mystogan?", the voice chuckled.

"No, another... Friend."

"Oh, ok gimme a sec.", the voice trailed off as I start to hear ruffling sounds.

Few seconds later, the voice returns. "Here."

"Thanks Rithri.", said Chrome.

"No problem Ho-", before the voice could say I'm guessing 'Honey', he trails off as Chrome growls.