CHAPTER 20

Few days later
Chrome's POV

"Mom, is sister gonna be a dragonslayer like dad?", asked a young Rogue.

Hellrios, my mother, chuckles and pats the boy's head. "Both of you are."

A loud bang came from the door and Skiadrum, our father came in a kick. "I'm home!!!!!", he breathe out a black flame and danced his way to mother.

"Skiadrum! Hush! The baby is still sleeping you know!", scolded mom.

What a good mother she was.

My dream ended as my world started shaking. "Nghhhh what the heeeeeelllllll", I stirred on where I was lying and covered my head with my arms.

"Finally she decided to wake up.", said a familiar voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and winced at the brightness. "Where am I?"

"We're in a ferry silly! On our way to an island resort Minerva owns!", said Mira.

Erza grabs me from behind and began to brush my hair. "Sabertooth invited us. And you're boyfriend is over there sick with Natsu and your brother."

I looked to the side and see the three of them throwing up on the edge of the boat. "What about Gajeel?"

"He's having a special treatment from Levi.", said Lucy with a blush.

"Ack! How am I dressed like this?!?!", I looked down to my body and I was in a black bikini.

Erza and Mira smiled creepily and nudged me on both sides. "Your skin was softer than mine for a hardworking girl like you. What's your secret?", asked Mira.

"I don't put any stuff. I just wash regularly.", I said tilting my head to the side.

"LUCEEEEEEEE------ BLAAHDHSKDKDKSJDHDJS!", cried Natsu-san as he threw up again.

All of us, girls, sighed. Lucy stood up and walked to Natsu. I turned to Sting who was keeping his cool as he covers his mouth with puffing cheeks.

A warm hand touched me from behind and it was Mystogan. He was holding out a flask of gold liquid on it and nods at me. "It's a medicine for sea sickness. Same effect as Wendy's magic."

"I doubt that he won't drink it when he's this sick."

A mischievous smile appeared on his face and leaned closer to mine. "When he sees this he WILL.", he grabs my head and puts his face ik mine. Our breaths were touching. But not our mouths.

He held my head hard and chuckles. I felt his stare gazing at Sting giving me goosebumps. "What are.... You doing..... To her...."

"Your job to make him drink it starts now.", whispered Mystogan and pulled away from me and walked to Laxus' group.

I turned to Sting who was crawling on the ground trying to get to me but failed. I stood up and helped him up and dragged him to one of the corners of the ferry.

I held the flask in my hand and pushed him gently against the wall. "Chro---brpmg....", he panted and looked away from me blushing.

"Why are you blushing?", I asked with a snicker.

He averted his eyes away from me and bit his lip. "This is embarrassing. To see me sick on a bo---blmgjd.."

"Clear your mouth dummy.", I said.

"Whyyyyyy.", he whined and panted as he falls on his knees. I popped the flask open and drank half the liquid.

I gestured him to come closer and he leans his face closer to mine. I looked down at him and planted my lips to his, transfering the liquid.