CHAPTER 33

"Hello Chrome."

Team Natsu does the same thing as Sting and prepared to do anything that was necessary. "Who are you!? State your business!", Erza growled.

Chrome stands up from her sit."Everyone, don't be alarmed.", she taps Sting on the shoulder. "Out of my way Sting."

"You know this guy?", Sting steps aside to give Chrome a way.

She kept her eyes on the man and started walking towards him. She stops halfway and looks back at her lover. "It's------"

"Chrome!", the man comes out of the fog and runs towards Chrome.

"Chrome! He's gonna attack you!", Natsu screamed as he was getting really impatient to attack the guy for his benefit.

They all wanted to protect Chrome but she stops them with one raise of her hand. "Don't.", she glared at the unknown man running towards her then raises her head as the man hugs her stomach causing her to fall down.

The man had black hair, wore a black and white robe and had black eyes. "Chrome,", he whimpered. "Chrome! Finally I found you!", he cried on her chest.

Because of Sting's dragon-mate instincts, he was furious. Another man hugging her made his eyes look like they were about to pop and nerves from his face popped out in anger. "Let.... Go..... Of.... Her.......!", he growled.

Chrome turns her head to Sting and shakes her head."Sting, calm down.", she turns back to the man and pats his head. "So you finally gave up on manipulating me? After months of driving me nuts, what made you think that paying me a visit will change anything? Ne, Zeref?"

"Zeref?!?!?!?", everyone in the guild yelled.

Another group of people came into the guild and it was Jellal and the girls. "Lord Zeref! I'm sorry, we tried stopping him!", said Ultear.

"Everyone calm down. He's harmless.", she comforts the black wizard and hushes everyone. "Why are you here?"

"Chrome.", Zeref pulls back and clasps her hand. "Will you marry me?"

Erza and Lucy widened their eyes and their mouths formed a shape of O. Natsu and Gray tilted their heads, confused of the situation. Mirajane claps and squeals. The rest of them dropped their jaws to the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.