CHAPTER 5

Mirajane's POV

I wonder how things are working between those two.

Hm... Did he make a move?

Besides it was me who told master to set up the place for them. To have their lovey-dovey time together.

"Kya!", I touched both of my cheeks while fangirling on the bar till Laxus, walked over to me.

He sat on a chair, rested one arm on the counter and looked at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Oh nothing.", I giggled. Wait. I flinched as I started to realize that I'm talking to Laxus.

He raised a brow and smirked. "What did you do now?"

"I-I-I uhm...", I stuttered.

What the heck Mira! Get yourself together!

So I brushed my hair to my ear to keep my cool. "I told master to prepare the training grounds for Mystogan and Chrome."

"So, you basically tried hooking up Mystogan and Chrome no?", he snickered. "You hooked up that loner with a mysterious one? Jeez Mira, that's a good one.", he burst out laughing, tapping the counter.

I felt a nerve popping out of my forehead and put two of my hands on my hips. "That's not nice Laxus!", I pouted as I was getting flustered.

Laxus notices my actions and leans closer from the counter making the gap between us shorter.

"You're hooking up people but not yourself?", he said with a serious tone.

"I uhm... Well...", I couldn't figure anything out of what to say as a respond.

"Thought so.", he grinned and reaches out to grab a lock of my hair and kisses it.

"La-Laxus!!!", I whined as I step back.

He let out a laugh and stands up. "Don't worry... I know.", he winks at me and smiles then turned away to go back to his table.

My face began heating up and I threw the beverage plate somewhere around the guild hall.

Sting's POV

It's been how many months since I saw her face? FOREVER!

"Sting, you should learn how to not say your thoughts out loud.", said the pokerface.

"Shut up!!!!", I walked to the bar and told Misaki to give me booze.

"Sting, haven't you had enough?", Misaki refused.

"Goddammit! I don't know what's wrong with me!", I scratched my head furiously and shake all over to show how mad and confused I was.

I heard Yukino saying somwthing to Rogue. I didn't hear much but I know she was worried about me.

Rogue walked towards me and hammers my head like I was some nail.

"What the heck Rogue!", i yelled.

"You're in love you idiot.", he said crossing his arms.

My eyes widen as he said that. "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean 'What do I mean'!? Don't you realize your own feelings!? I can't believe you were this dumb Sting!", he retorted.

My chest started pounding.

My feelings? I mean I like seeing her, I always think about her, my instincts just act on their own when I see her but those don't mean that I'm in love with her!! Right?