CHAPTER 18

"Eh, I never knew that Azu-san.", Chrome sighed. "She didn't tell me a lot of stuff."

Azu crosses her arms and looks at Chrome head to toe. "You look so beautiful like your mom. If only she refused that idiot Skiadrum, I might had a chance with her!!!!"

"Nani?!", Chrome and Sting tilted their head in confusion.

Mira giggles and hugs Azu. "She's homosexual."

"That's right. But the way you say it Mira-Chan... It sounds awkward.", Azu cries dramatically and then clings to me by clasping my hands. "May I kiss you!?"

Sting gets flustered and yanks Chrome away from her. "She's mine!!!!"

Chrome sweat-dropped as she blushes and gazes at Sting. "Sting...."

"I don't share Ms. Azu and I don't care even if you're a woman!", he declared and his face turned so childish.

"Nanda Ittai?" ("What the fuck"), Chrome grabs Sting's cheeks and stretches them.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!", Sting arched his back and whined in pain. "That hurts!!!"

A nerve popped out from Chrome's cheeks. "Then stop whining you butthead!"

The two pretty much argued the rest of the night.

After the ball at midnight
At Chrome's apartment

"What are you doing here?", she asks as she taps her foot on the ground watching Sting making himself feel like at home.

He jumps on her bed and lies down. "Ahhhhhh... Finally out of that evil place. And that lesbian.", he said childishly.

Chrome sighs in defeat and walks towards her bed and lies down next to Sting. The room remained silent for a while and the only thing that you can hear was the russling of her dress and his.

"Sting...", she mumbled while looking up at the ceiling.

He turns to her and widens his eyes. "Hm?"

"I didn't know you were a good dancer...", she said sheepishly.

A smirk came out of Sting's mouth and looks to side, at her and stared. "The best.", he said and gets up and pins her down.

"A cocky bastard as usual.", she smirked and reaches for his face. "I...... Lo-love you a-anyways.....", she stuttered and looked away with her hands on his cheeks still.

Sting chuckled and caresses her cheek with his finger making her rubbed against it. "I love you."

He leans closer to her face and before he could kiss her, Lucy marches in the room with a kick on the door. "Chrome!!! Let's take a girl Sho----"

Lucy freezes at the doorway, looking at Sting on top of Chrome and grins. "Oops I did it again. Fufufu~", she snickered behind her hand and grabs the doorknob. "Gomen! I'll leave you guys at it."

The couple sweat-dropped. "Jeez when does she learn how to knock.", said Chrome with a soft sigh.

Sting drops his head on her chest and falls asleep. Chrome pats his head gently. "Sting?", she called out. "Stiiiing?", she called out again and no response came out from his mouth but a quiet snore.

She giggles and hugs his head. "Goodnight idiot.", she mumbled and both of them decided to call it a day for now.

Timeskip

It was morning already and the couple parted ways with a playful arguement. Going to their own guilds.
As the doors of Fairy Tail opened with a Chrome peeking, Mystogan appears behind her without her noticing. "Hey."