CHAPTER 30

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!", Chrome screamed and drops the basket on the ground after seeing a naked Sting in the bathroom. "Aren't you suppose to be in bed!?!?!?"

"Its hot so I was planning to take a cold shower.", said Sting.

"Y-you can't take a shower at that state! Go back to your bed and I'll wash you!", she didn't dare to glance at him so she turned away. "And. Put on some pants please?"

Arms snaked around Chrome's waist and she turns to her side, seeing Sting embracing her. "What if I don't want to?"

"I will wack you till you're dead. Please l-let go of me. If I'm sick, no one's gonna take care of you.", she looks away and turned red.

Sting groans and lets go of her. "You're no fun.", he grabs a pair of pajama pants on the basket she dropped and slipped them on. He coughs twice and stumbly walked out the bathroom, to his bed.

Chrome tidied the laundry she dropped and left the dried laundry in the bathroom. She grabs a towel and a basin filled it with cold water and went to Sting. She makes Sting sit up and began wetting him with the wet towel. She kept quiet while cleaning Sting for a while until a few minutes later, she speaks up.

"You're an idiot for getting sick.", she said.

"At least I got a hot maid taking care of me.", he smirks.

She slaps him in the back with the wet towel. "Shut up. I'm just disappointed. I thought the Great Almighty Sting was almighty enough to NOT get sick."

"I guess I'm not as almighty as you think. I really missed you though.", he coughed. "It was so boring and I was having this urging feeling that I needed you. Right now I wanna embrace you. But since both of us don't want you to get sick, I can't.", he coughed again and Chrome pats his back.

She takes out a handkerchief from her apron and covered her mouth with it. "I-idiot. I was feeling the same thing at the realm. But I wasn't hurting that much because of the bracers your father gave us."

"Eh, I was desperate on my own will."

Chrome finishes wiping him with the cloth and sets both the cloth and the basin on the ground. She turns Sting around to see his face and kissed him through the handkerchief. Sting's eyes widen but kisses her back. After pulling away, Chrome pushes him down his bed gently and puts a wet towel on his forehead.

"You should be able to get some rest now.", she blushed.

Sting blushed too and just nodded. Chrome cleaned his room for a couple of minutes and after it was all shiny and clean, she went back downstairs to check the kitchen if the others were doing good.

"Hm. I guess I was worried for nothing.", said Chrome, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. She expected that the kitchen would be a mess but it wasn't. "We almost done?"

"Yes we are! Curry's almost done and the cake is already inside the fridge. I can't wait to try em!", Minerva pranced around and approaches Chrome closer. "How's Sting feeling?"

"He's doing fine. Let's finish up and you guys can eat dinner. I'll be joining you then after I'll take Sting's.", Chrome smiles and takes off her apron. 

"Ok!"

Timeskip

After cooking, Minerva arranged the tables, Rufus took out the utensils, Rogue and Yukino helped Chrome prepare their food while Orga called out the members. After they finished setting up, they had their dinner.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make.", announced Minerva. No one apparently heard her. "LISTEN UP YOU FOOLS!!!", she slams her fist on the dining table. "I have something to tell you.".They all turned they gaze to an angry Minerva and paid attention. "Rufus and I....... Decided to get married."