CHAPTER 13

Timeskip the battle
Nobody's POV

Sadly for Sabertooth... They lost. Now they are gonna suffer their Master's consequences. And wrath.

Fairy Tail was celebrating. For the wins and now they are in first place. Natsu and the others got tended first and plus Gajeel who came to their in. After Natsu pushed him in a mine burrow.

At Sabertooth

"You weaklings! Not only you lost to that pathetic guild Fairy Tail, but you also brought shame to Sabertooth! Like Yukino!", the master roared as he was sitting in his throne. Scolding everyone.

He stands up from his throne. "I expected more from you Sting. But you're weak!", just in time that he was about to attack Sting, Lector steps in.

"It wasn't Sting-kun's fault!"

Everyone looked at the exceed shockingly. "Why is there a cat here?!", asked the master angrily.

"I'm a member of Sabertooth too see?", Lector opens his back showing his insignia.

Sting calls out for his friend. "Lector no!"

"This guild doesn't need anymore weaklings.", said the master in a cold way and sends a ray of light, aiming for Lector. The light hits Lector.

They covered their eyes to block the light and then as the smoke clears up, Lector was gone.

"LECTOR!", Sting cried miserably. He falls on his knees on the ground and held his face and cried.

The master turns around and was about to go back to his sit. "Serves you weaklings right."

Suddenly, Sting lowers his head down and stop making crying sounds. "You..."

Master turns around. "What?!"

"You... YOU BASTARD!", Sting cried again and his eyes became narrow, nerve marks would pop out everywhere on his face. He pulls his fist back then white light starts to emerge from his fist.

"Grah!", he dashes to Jiemmah and punches him in the gut.

Jiemma gets sends back to the wall and collapses on the ground. Silence took over the room and then everyone turned to the person who was clapping.

Minerva. She let out an evil chuckle and stops clapping. "Bravo Sting. Bravo.", she walks towards her father and bends down. "Like what you said father, Sabertooth has no need for weaklings. And apparently, you are one of them."

"Minerva you wench!", shouted her father and Minerva stands up walking up to Sting.

Minerva looks back at her father and extends her hand, summoning a galaxy-colored orb. "Shut up... Weakling.", she blasts her father and her father who was on the ground, was now gone.

"Sting.", she turns back to Sting. "With your new power, we can defeat Fairy Tail you are now the new master of Sabertooth. And I, will give your friend back."

Sting cries and smiles. "Lector's alive?! Thank you mistress!"

"Huh?", her face turns grim. "I won't give Lector to you if we don't win. That's why WE have to win.", said Minerva who had nerve-wrecking expression. "Meaning, also, it means you have to defeat your precious Mirage."

Sting's eyes narrows and solemn. "Yes... Milady.", he said.

Rogue looked at his partner while hugging Frosch. Plus Yukino who had tears in her eyes. "This is getting out of hand Minerva.", said the fancy pancy Rufus.

"Oh Rufus. But we have to win. And I will show you how powerful I can be.", said Minerva with confidence and blushing.

Rufus turns back around and walks away. Minerva flinched as she watches her love one walking away.