ANOTHER SPECIAL CHAPTER

After the day of the incident in Chrome's room. Chrome walks down to the guild hall wearing a white over shoulder shirt, a short black skirt and a pair of brown leather boots.

She stretches her back and yawned on her way to the bar. "Crocus has such a beautiful morning."

"Good morning Chrome~", sang Mira.

Lucy walks down the stairs too and sits at the counter, same with Chrome. "Morning mina.", greeted Lucy. "Chrome how was it last night?"

Chrome puts on a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

"What do you girls want for breakfast?", Mira interrupts.

"Sweet cream bread with scramble eggs on the side plus coconut milk please.", Chrome orders her breakfast while she ties her hair up.

"Pancakes with syrup and strawberries on top plus strawberry milk Mira!", said Lucy.

Mira smiles. "Coming right up!"

Lucy turns back and leans closer to Chrome. "Oiiiiii don't lie to me."

Chrome grabs a glass of water and takes sips. "Be more specific."

"Didn't you and Sting had sex last night?", Lucy whispered to Chrome.

Chrome spits her drink and began to choke. She thrusts her fist on her chest and coughs. "What makes you think that!?"

"We heard Sting moaning from the outside of the door."

"What the hell!? You guys were sneaking up on us? And no! I was giving him a massage!!", Chrome gulps down on her water in flusteration.

Lucy drops her jaw with surprise and covered her face, embarrassed for misunderstanding. "I'm sorry!!!!!"

Chrome sighs and Mira comes back with their breakfast. "Here you go girls.", Mira winked at Chrome.

Both of them thanks Mira and grabbed their forks. "Itadakimasu."

"So Lucy,", started Mira. "How was it with Natsu yesterday? Was he good~?"

"Mira! Not on the table.", whined Lucy who was blushing really hard.

Chrome puts her elbow on the counter. "Oh, what happened hm?", she smirks at her and stabs a piece of her scramble eggs and puts it in her mouth.

"Ano.... Well to be honest, he was good.", Lucy cups her cheek and looks at the ceiling.

Mira squeals and grabs a drink for herself and listens. "At first he threw me on the bed. Then I was resisting him the whole time but he was able to make me give up.", said Lucy.

The two other girls snickered. "He was able to huh? Seems like he really wanted you.", said Chrome with a grin.

"No! I had to hide under the bed after we were done cuz I didn't want him to know that it hurt!", shrieked Lucy.

Suddenly a familiar aura appeared. "Speaking of the devil. Morning Natsu-san.", greeted Chrome with a salute behind Lucy.

Lucy flinched and continued eating while Mira started humming. "Hai Luce~, Mira, Chrome!", Natsu greets her back and walls towards behind Lucy. "Luceeeee let's do it again!", he pouted and wraps his arms around Lucy's waist.

"Natsu!!!", Lucy pushes him away looking flustered and kicks him.

Juvia and Gray arrived at the scene looking good too.

Did something happened to these people?

Thought Chrome. She finishes up her breakfast and gets off her sit. "All yours Natsu-san. I'm going out. Thanks Mira. That was good."