CHAPTER 46

Chrome's POV

I felt something warm enveloping me as I slowly wake up from a long sleep after passing out. It felt so familiar and so comfortable. I miss this feeling. But I don't remember.... I slowly opened my eyes and find a hue of blonde. My eyes were still blurry so it took a few seconds for me to have my vision back. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

"Mhmm..... Don't leave yet.", someone groaned beside me. 

My mouth turned into a line and my face started to heat up after seeing what or WHO was beside me. It was that blonde from before. Who kissed me and --------------------- "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM BLONDIE!!!!", I screamed and kicked him off the bed.

"Ow!!!! What the fuck was that for!", he yelled as he lands on the floor. He crawls halfway back on my bed with an annoyed expression and rubs his head. "And that's Sting for you! Not blondie alright?!"

As I stand on my bed, my legs felt limp and I fell back on the bed, planting my face on the sheets. "Ah..... My legs h-hurt.....------------ Wait don't tell me--------------!!!!"

Shit... Did something happened last night? Did he--------------------

"H-hey! Calm down! I didn't do anything!", Sting protested and when I tilted my head up to face him, his face was A LITTLE too close from mine. I could see his cheeks turn red a little bit too and he was half naked.

The two of us stared into each other's eyes and then suddenly........................ Our eyes went wide as a scenario evaded our minds.

"Sting I love you so much...... Don't leave me......", I moaned between OUR breaths.

I see Sting's face in front of mine with his breath touching my face too and sweat dripping from his skin onto me.

"I will never leave you.... I told you that we'll be together forever right?  I will make your wish come true Chrome. I will! Don't forget that!", Sting moves his hips to thrust deeper into me and pressed his lips onto mine.

We gasped for air as we part our lips and I wrapped my arms around his back tight. I cried and moaned in pleasure then said. "Even with the risk we both took to save each other, we'll always be together."

My face became really hot. I don't know what I just saw but it pained me a little bit. Something did happen last night between me and Sting. "Did you just...."

"What in the world was that....", Sting added. He turns his head away and grind his teeth. "I don't remember anything!", he punches the ground and rested his head on the edge of the bed.

Without even thinking, I patted his head. 

Sting looks at me with surprise and just stared at me. 

"S-sorry, it was just......", I tried to pull my hand away but he grabs it. "W-what?"

"I don't feel anything for you. I mean I feel weird around you but... I just don't feel anything at all.", his words struck me hard on the chest. He lets go of my hand and stands up. "Whatever this is, I'm gonna let you decide.", Sting grabs his vest, puts it on and leaves the room, heading downstairs probably.

I felt pain. "No....", I unconsciously reached my hands out and I snapped back to reality. "Why... Who are you Sting Eucliffe?", I sniffed and rested my head on the bed, sobbing. "I never felt this way before....", I knew how I, as a person, deal with things. I never cared much about anything else other than my guild, my family. My dad's no good because he's an idiot. My teacher Acnologia..... I only respect him.... My mother.... I---- I l-lo-lov...... "Love?", Pulling the sheets to wrap myself, I looked up to the ceiling and found myself into a deep thought. "What is love?"