CHAPTER 3╚

Few days later

It was another day for Fairy Tail. And Sabertooth.

At Fairy Tail, Team Natsu starts questioning Chrome about her life and stuff.

Natsu's POV

Erza told me how mysterious this member of our guild was. We never knew what her powers were. So me and Lucy plus Icefreak decided to interrogate her.

"Hey Chrome!", I greeted her while she was sitting alone in a table.

She looked up to me with wide red eyes and waved her hand a little. "What's up Natsu-san."

"Nothing much! By the way I never saw you fighting or using your magic!", I showed her my signature smile.

Then Lucy sits next to her. "Yeah Chrome. We're neighbors and all but I don't know what you do.", she pouted.

"Uhm. ", Chrome started to look troubled.

"Stop asking her too much.", says an annoyed voice behind me and punches me in the head.

I looked behind me and see Gray.

"What the heck Icefreak! Wanna go?!", I slammed my hands on the table as stood up.

"What did you call me Flamebrain?", he retorted head butting me.

That's it!

Because of that, we started fighting again.

Lucy's POV

Ah... Here we go again.

Natsu and Gray started fighting again. Jeez when will they ever learn.

I looked at Chrome who's just spacing out like her mind is somewhere else.

"Hey Chrome.", I poke her cheek.

Nothing...

"Oi Chrome wake up!", I spat as I stand up and flip the table.

That got her attention.

She stood up and looked at Natsu and Gray who froze looking at her, and then she looked at me in a scary way. "What do you want?"

She sounds like Aquarious. Eek!

"N-nothing, just wanted to ask what your magic is...", I stuttered.

She looks at me and smiles. "Magic.", she turns around and pulls her hood up. "I'll be out to go somewhere. Mystogan let's go.", she whistled at Mystogan who was at the bar talking to Mira.

Mystogan nodded.

Well that didn't work...

Chrome's POV

Jeez those people.

I scratched me head really hard,thinking how annoying they can be sometimes. I was on my way to the central park where the fountains were and everything. Mystogan followed me.

I stopped walking and turned to him. "Oi Mystogan, why you so quiet?"

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about how Knightwalker and the others are.", he said and let out a sigh.

I snickered. " Someone's love sick and missing SOMEONE. I wonder who that someone is.", I fake cried.

He looked at me and had a popped nerve under his eye. "And who so you think hm?", he tilted his head mockingly.

I fake coughed, "Erza.", another cough. " Knightwalker."

His face turned red and as he notice it himself he pushes his mask up.