CHAPTER 32

After my stupid accident on the previous chapter, imma put on a recap on this.Sorry!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sting pulls her to him and tilts her chin up to make her look up at him. "Have you been practicing?", he raises a brow and smirks.

"HELL NO!!!!"

Flashback

"Nghhh.... Sting...."

Chrome had been daydreaming during her free time in the Dragon Realm. She kept thinking and picturing the night of her birthday when she and Sting one. She sighed. "Sting."

She was now in her room, on her bed lying silently. Daydreaming. It was sometime in the afternoon where everything was quiet. Acnologia went to do something, her father Skiadrum went to visit her mother's grave with her father-in-law Weisslogia while the others did their own thing.

"That... Felt good...", she mumbled as she remembers the scene at the hot spring. She touches her lips then squealed on the bed. "KYEEEEEEEEEW WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?! ITS SO PERVERTED!!!!", she grabs a pillow and screamed on it. "Wait a minute.", she pulls out her lacrima device and looked through to see if she has messages. She did. A couple of them were from Lucy, Mirajane and Erza. There was a group conversation that she was in. Her finger taps on that group conversation and it seems it was still going on.

Mirajane: Oh my gawsh ladies, guess what Laxus did this morning?

Erza&Lucy: WHAT IS IT!

Mirajane: He spanked me lightly on the butt while i was serving food to everyone ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Levy: He did!?!?!? oAo oh my Mira!

Lucy: I can't believe that! I didn't think Laxus was THAT type to do such thing! ≧⁰,⁰≦ I guess the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" isn't just for appearances!

Erza: And what did you do Mira? How did you react to it?

Juvia: Mira-san probably liked it!

Chrome sweat-dropped and blushes at little bit with their conversation. So she decided to join in.

Chrome: Why am I in this?

Levy: Oh Chrome-chan! How are you over there? Mirajane is getting all masochistic with Laxus spanking her XD

Juvia: Hai hai Chrome-san! ≧◉◡◉≦

Chrome: HI Juvia! (─‿‿─)

Mirajane: Nuh uh! Well.... It kind of... Felt... Gewd.... But... Kyaaaahh!!!!!( >//▽//<)9

Chrome: ( ||' ¬ ¬) I'm starting to regret to even bother joining this convo.

Lucy: Oh stahp dat Chromeanie! We're girls! Including you! Wait, isn't that Sting's nickname for you?

Erza: Well I'm only interested on the juicy details \( ⌒▽⌒  )7

Mirajane: You there Chrome! Tell us what happened THAT day! The girls and I are pretty interested! Now spill the beans! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Lucy&Levy: Yeah! Spill it!

Chrome: HELL NO! No way! ( つ╯﹏╰)