CHAPTER 7

Timeskip one day
Chrome's POV

So it's GMGs today! Yes! I'm so excited to challenge Kagura-san and see Sting!

Wait... Since when was I this crazy about seeing Sting?!

Thinking about this made me slap my face. Mystogan notices this and so did Laxus and Gajeel plus Juvia.

"Is Chrome-sama ok? Juvia wants to help.", said Juvia.

Mystogan puts a hand on my shoulders. "You're not nervous are you?", he said looking out at the gate. We were all waiting for them to announce our team.

Laxus looks at me and smirks. "Do your best. Kuro.", he said having that grin on his face that makes me wanna punch him.

"Yo, Shadow-girl. Good luck.", Gajeel slides next to me and raises his fist at me. Wanting a fist-pump.

I fist-pumped him back and looked at Juvia. "Do it for Gray.", I giggled.

She cups her cheeks and started blushing. "Gray-sama~"

I looked at the gates and then...

"Here's the next team. From the strongest guild in Fiore. Sabertooth!", said the announcer.

My heart started beating fast.

"Sting and Rogue, our twin dragon slayers!"

The crowd was going nuts. Screams and cheers were roaring.

I watched Sting walked out of the gates from the other side together with his guild mates.

"Rufus Lore! Orga Nanagear and Yukino Aguria! From Sabertooth! Strongest guild in Fiore!", he said again and the crowd was even more louder.

"Ok, this guild is coming back after seven years of losing!!!! Fairy Tail Team A! The Fire Dragon Slayer, and the Titania is here too!"

Natsu and the others walked out and there were a lot of boos and that pissed me off. Some cheered tho. But mostly Fairytail, our family was cheering.

As I was about to run out, Mystogan stops me. "Show them how strong we are in the battle.", he looks at the gate.

I nodded and sighed and just waited. I fixed my hood up and gulped

"And last but not the least... Fairy Tail Team B!", the announcer announced last and Laxus nodded.

"Let's go.", he walks out first following Gajeel then Juvia then Mystogan then me.

"Laxus Dreyar! The grandson of the master of Fairy Tail! And the Lightning Dragon Slayer!!", the crowd cheered for him.

"Gajeel Redfox the Iron Dragon Slayer!!!", loud cheers from Fairytail, especially Levi.

"Juvia Lockser!", a lot of guys cheered making Gray flinch and glare at them.

"Oh!Mystogan! One of the ten wizard saints!!!!", the crowd went wild and people from Lamia Scale looked surprised.

"Last, the—"

Nobody's POV

"Here I go.", Chrome mumbled as she watches Mystogan walk out. Leaving her as the only one left on the gate.

"Last, the mysterious member of Fairy Tail, claiming the title the Shadow Lady...", the announcer struggles reading the papers and the Pumpkin man grabs the microphone.

Chrome walks out of the gate with her hood on. The other members from other guilds and the crowd focused on her.

"You can't read it you sucky announcer-kabo!!", the pumpkin man said on the microphone and everybody laughed.