Part 21

The car stopped infront of a huge mansion and CS asked Priya and vijay to get out of the car.

They get out of the car to see priya's daadi, step-mom, Vidya and kriti are also waiting there.

Priya rushed to hug daadi and was surprised to see them.

Her stepmom vaani gave her a fake hug and shed crocodile tears "It's been two months since you left, don't you want to see your father's home" she said.

"I'm sure this Vaani and vidya are upto something.. They must've planned something big or else she won't shed tears for priya" thought Kriti.

 They must've planned something big or else she won't shed tears for priya" thought Kriti

"Can you see my suprise?" asked CS

"What?" Vijay asked in confusion.

"This is your wedding gift from your dad. From now onwards this mansion belongs to you both" said CS.

"Oh dad you must be kidding" said vijay.
.
"I'm not kidding. I've planned to gift it on your wedding day itself but everything happened in a hurry that i don't get enough time to choose a mansion that suits your taste so i was searching for two months and finally brought it" Said CS.

"There is an auspicious muhurat in ten o clock. So we are already prepared for the grihapravesh ceremony. So let's get in" said Saritha.

Priya's face fell, when she heard whatever CS said.

"Wow dad. It looks great" said vijay

But priya seems to be upset.

Vijay was thinking why she is sad. He liked the mansion a lot as it suits his taste.

"pandit ji will be here at 10AM for griha pravesh and you both are ready to move. Are you both happy?" asked CS.

"Ofcourse dad"chuckled vijay.

"hey, what's wrong? Tu theek hain na.. Don't you like this mansion?" asked vijay

"Mein theek hoon" she said in a low voice.

"But priya beta what happened to you. Don't you like this mansion?" asked saritha.

"No aunty i loved it but... why can't we all stay together?" she stammered.

"Beta we will come and meet you whenever we feel like. You both come and stay there on weekends. Is that okay?" asked saritha and all laughed.

But tears welled up in priya's eyes she tried to hide it with a smile.

Vijay clearly understood that she is not happy.

Pandit reached there and griha pravesh ceremony starts.

All entered into the mansion with their right foot.. The door was decorated with mango leaves, fresh flowers and swastika. The floor is adorned with Rangoli. The Griha pravesh puja ended with Aarti, homa and boiling milk.